Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 130 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Team. For those of you who think dressing up at movies premiers is cool, do you think it has to be a character in the new film? Or would an original trilogy character be just as accepted?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Team. For those of you who think dressing up at movies premiers is cool, do you think it has to be a character in the new film? Or would an original trilogy character be just as accepted?
    Either one would work. I doubt anyone else would look down on you if you were dressed as say Yoda or Darth Vader vs. Finn or Rey or Kylo Ren.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I agree with IWC. I'd say all of the above are acceptable.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

How about Jabba? I got one of those inflatable costumes for last Halloween and wondering if I wesrbit to a midnight session before selling it...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

It sounds awesome, but how are you gonna sit down in an inflatable Jabba costume?

My boss and I were discussing the scene in Empire when Leia kisses Luke and he made the joke that if they had kids, the force would be exponential.
    I said the inbreeding would cancel out the effect of the midi-chlorians.

Thoughts on this?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    My boss and I were discussing the scene in Empire when Leia kisses Luke and he made the joke that if they had kids, the force would be exponential.
    I said the inbreeding would cancel out the effect of the midi-chlorians.

Thoughts on this?
    An abomination maybe.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Agreed.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That was me refreshing Twitter and the Star Wars YouTube channel every five seconds. Then they dropped it at exactly 10 PM ET. Couldn't they just say that?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That was me refreshing Twitter and the Star Wars YouTube channel every five seconds. Then they dropped it at exactly 10 PM ET. Couldn't they just say that?
    LOL, you'd think.

Damn. I can't wait.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that new trailer revealed wayyyyy too much. Looked awesome, though.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Not really SW-related but how adorable is Daisy Ridley as she gets into "Lose Yourself"?

Also, Last Jedi spoilers

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like exciting, interesting stuff. Not looking forward to having to subscribe to yet another streaming service though.

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I think that new trailer revealed wayyyyy too much. Looked awesome, though.
    I feel like the new trailer was cut to look super revealing, but in fact, isn't. At least that is what I'm hoping for. I have been trying to avoid these things because these days you basically get spoilers in every movie trailer ever, but it's sooooo hard.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Just saw this on Facebook. I'm totally going to hell for laughing at this.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I CANNOT WAIT for this movie. Here is why... for some reason, I have this feeling that this one feels the MOST like the originals of anyone to come since then. I thought that for some time AND I think where Disney is like.. screw it.. give this man what he wants! You want a trilogy. DONE...... they think the same as I.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Just saw this on Facebook. I'm totally going to hell for laughing at this.

Right there with ya

Country
    Country Flag

How can someone be this adorable?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    How can someone be this adorable?

She is Kiera Knightly to me. Just see her every time. Daisy has a much cuter smile though!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 130 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast