Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'd try local hobby shops and comic stores. Maybe even those overpriced/cool yuppie antique shops. You'll probably get a little under market price but at least you won't have to deal with packing and shipping and inevitably having to send partial refunds to neckbeards who thought you misrepresented your goodies.

You always get more in store credit vs. cash and there might even be something you'd like.
    First. . . Thank you for suggestion.
    Second. . . Neckbeards made me fucking crack up!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    That made me chuckle as well. I'm assuming a reference to hipsters.
    I am picturing an overweight nerd that looks like a mix of Fraggle Rock and Animal from the Muppet Babies with a stack of comics to read while on the clock.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'd try local hobby shops and comic stores. Maybe even those overpriced/cool yuppie antique shops. You'll probably get a little under market price but at least you won't have to deal with packing and shipping and inevitably having to send partial refunds to neckbeards who thought you misrepresented your goodies.

You always get more in store credit vs. cash and there might even be something you'd like.
    First. . . Thank you for suggestion.
    Second. . . Neckbeards made me fucking crack up!

That made me chuckle as well. I'm assuming a reference to hipsters.
    I am picturing an overweight nerd that looks like a mix of Fraggle Rock and Animal from the Muppet Babies with a stack of comics to read while on the clock.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Comic book man from The Simpsons was the proto-neckbeard. They've gotten meaner and less self-aware.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now if that doesn’t look done right.... I don’t know what does. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hard to believe that's a TV show.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Hard to believe that's a TV show.
    I know right????

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

That looks awesome.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yeah, that could work.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks pretty awesome but another streaming service of course.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure how you can tell if the show is 'done right' by that trailer. It doesn't tell you anything. It's typical Disney-style fan service, look at these cool images with things you know in it. Only thing I popped for is Carl Weathers because maybe he'll get a space stew goin'.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Not sure how you can tell if the show is 'done right' by that trailer. It doesn't tell you anything. It's typical Disney-style fan service, look at these cool images with things you know in it. Only thing I popped for is Carl Weathers because maybe he'll get a space stew goin'.
    You just keep watching Walking Dead then. Don’t be negative!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's impossible not to be negative with Star Wars. It's been 20 years of disappointment.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Now that Box office Mojo has the three new Star Wars movies listed as 2022,2024, and 2026 do we know anything else about them? Potential story line? Will anybody from the previous trilogy be in these and who is directing? I remember a while ago people were trying to figure out who was directing and saying that they may not be good because of that. I think the director is important of course, but you need a good screen writer and script first. Wasn't Mark H upset with how The Last Jedi was written? I still hope they can end this trilogy on a high note. Even though I enjoyed the first two movies. I am probably in the minority there.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    It's impossible not to be negative with Star Wars. It's been 20 years of disappointment.
    I could not disagree more. I am in the camp of liking what is being put out now. In fact, I think Disney is doing a fantastic job. Sure, the fanboys didn't get what they wanted with the Last Jedi... but that is why I loved it. I just hope they finish it right... Hope can you like FTWD and then not The last Disney Star Wars movies???? I just shake my head trying to figure this out. I cannot. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Now that Box office Mojo has the three new Star Wars movies listed as 2022,2024, and 2026 do we know anything else about them? Potential story line? Will anybody from the previous trilogy be in these and who is directing? I remember a while ago people were trying to figure out who was directing and saying that they may not be good because of that. I think the director is important of course, but you need a good screen writer and script first. Wasn't Mark H upset with how The Last Jedi was written? I still hope they can end this trilogy on a high note. Even though I enjoyed the first two movies. I am probably in the minority there.
    I believe the Game of Thrones show runners are writing / directing the 3 that those dates refer too. I think the Rian Johnson trilogy is currently on ice, so to speak. Other than that we don't know anything about them.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I believe the Game of Thrones show runners are writing / directing the 3 that those dates refer too. I think the Rian Johnson trilogy is currently on ice, so to speak. Other than that we don't know anything about them.
    I concur... I also think you will not see Rian do anymore Star Wars work. Too much backlash from his last one. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Thanks Dan. That's basically what I was looking for. And Abrams is directing Rise. It will be interesting to what the GOT guys come up with.
    And your right Kris, with all the negative remarks regarding the last film, I can't see him doing any Star Wars film again.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    That ending with Rey's light saber was awesome. Just like Darth Maul. I liked what I saw. I have hope again.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I concur... I also think you will not see Rian do anymore Star Wars work. Too much backlash from his last one. lol
    Which is so weird to me, as the GoT guys got way more backlash for the final season of GoT than Rian got for The Last Jedi. I still think all the hate for The Last Jedi was undeserved, I feel like most of the major problems with it were mostly due to how they are making the current trilogy (a lack of an overall vision / plan) than anything Rian did specifically.

Country
    Country Flag

Which is so weird to me, as the GoT guys got way more backlash for the final season of GoT than Rian got for The Last Jedi. I still think all the hate for The Last Jedi was undeserved, I feel like most of the major problems with it were mostly due to how they are making the current trilogy (a lack of an overall vision / plan) than anything Rian did specifically.
    Game of Thrones wasn't Disneys property maybe? And I agree... I really think this one will be amazing. I cannot wait.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Game of Thrones wasn't Disneys property maybe? And I agree... I really think this one will be amazing. I cannot wait.
    I guess, but I feel like the blow back was way stronger. Seems like a risky move. But then again 2022 is still a ways off maybe they figure it'll blow over by then.

My Mood
    Cool

And it's not like I hated the second one. I think one of my issues was that the casino part was just a bit too long. But otherwise I did enjoy it. I probably need to see it again so I can fresh look at it. I haven't seen it in a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast