+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 1,851 to 1,854 of 1854

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'd try local hobby shops and comic stores. Maybe even those overpriced/cool yuppie antique shops. You'll probably get a little under market price but at least you won't have to deal with packing and shipping and inevitably having to send partial refunds to neckbeards who thought you misrepresented your goodies.

You always get more in store credit vs. cash and there might even be something you'd like.
    First. . . Thank you for suggestion.
    Second. . . Neckbeards made me fucking crack up!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    That made me chuckle as well. I'm assuming a reference to hipsters.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'd try local hobby shops and comic stores. Maybe even those overpriced/cool yuppie antique shops. You'll probably get a little under market price but at least you won't have to deal with packing and shipping and inevitably having to send partial refunds to neckbeards who thought you misrepresented your goodies.

You always get more in store credit vs. cash and there might even be something you'd like.

I am picturing an overweight nerd that looks like a mix of Fraggle Rock and Animal from the Muppet Babies with a stack of comics to read while on the clock.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I am picturing an overweight nerd that looks like a mix of Fraggle Rock and Animal from the Muppet Babies with a stack of comics to read while on the clock.

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Comic book man from The Simpsons was the proto-neckbeard. They've gotten meaner and less self-aware.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75