Mainly nitpicks in the initial few scenes:
Spoiler:

- when the landspeeder with the droid pulled up, and it looked similar to Luke’s. There’s no reason a landspeeder designed for desert conditions would be used on an ice planet. I understand they did it because it looks “starwarsy”, but still, it pulled me out of the scene immediately.
- freezing his bounties in carbonite. Please. Freezing Han in carbonite was a spur of the moment thing on Bespin - and it was Vader’s idea. It wasn’t something bounty hunters usually did. In fact, it was considered risky and dangerous - Lando wasn’t sure Han would even survive the process. So the idea a bounty hunter would later use carbon freezing is just silly - done purely for fan service without any in universe justification.

Like I said, nitpicks, but they pulled me out of the show immediately. Suspension of disbelief vanished. However, I will say that the show pulled me back in pretty quickly. Generally I think it was a very strong and promising start.

(The self destruct bit I found genuinely funny. The whole last half of the Ep was engaging, entertaining and fun.)

HBJ