Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3233

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    To add to the animated show discussion. I'd consider Clone Wars and Rebels to be very good. I'm not really sure how the new show is, the animation style didn't really sit with me so I never tried it out.

Watching the list Mae shared in order and just about to start the movie but my question is... you just do clone wars in that order than Resistance but in normal order?
    You mean Rebels right? As far as I'm aware Rebels was released in the correct order. I don't think Rebels would've worked out of order, with the nature of the plot of that show.
    Ok I may watch it. I am not a cartoon guy but this isn’t too bad..... it sounds like Ewan is Obi but I cannot find on line that it him. Either way, he was the best part for me of the prequels. Other than Darth Maul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the voice of Obi Wan in the clone wars cartoon: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Arnold_Taylor

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    To add to the animated show discussion. I'd consider Clone Wars and Rebels to be very good. I'm not really sure how the new show is, the animation style didn't really sit with me so I never tried it out.

Watching the list Mae shared in order and just about to start the movie but my question is... you just do clone wars in that order than Resistance but in normal order?
    You mean Rebels right? As far as I'm aware Rebels was released in the correct order. I don't think Rebels would've worked out of order, with the nature of the plot of that show.
    Ok I may watch it. I am not a cartoon guy but this isn’t too bad..... it sounds like Ewan is Obi but I cannot find on line that it him. Either way, he was the best part for me of the prequels. Other than Darth Maul!

This is the voice of Obi Wan in the clone wars cartoon: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Arnold_Taylor
    Sounds JUST like him.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

Yeah, I posted this complete show watchlist earlier:

There are four main shows (Clone Wars, Rebels, Forces of Destiny, and Resistance). All have finished, except The Clone Wars.
    1. Start with Clone Wars, and use this handy chronological guide with D+ links: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/co...al_order_with/ Don't foget that the final seventh season of the show will begin on D+ in February, so it should be all over if you begin watching the series now.
    2. Then move onto Rebels, making sure to precede it with Rebels Shorts, which is a separate section on D+, it introduces the series.
    3. After that dive into Forces of Destiny, which fleshes out different moments in time throughout the Skywalker saga (prequels, originals, and sequels).
    4. Finish it off with Resistance, however the Resistance Shorts which introduce the series are not on D+ for some reason, but can be viewed on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...SLISC0EsYSuit1
    Thanks!

Yes! Thanks for this. As much of a SW fan I am, over never watched the animated shows. Time to rectify that.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't realize it at first, but if the rumors of a new animated series being a sequel to Rebels are correct, it would pretty much take place around and after Episode 4. Very exciting. As it's pointed out in this video, we may even have Luke interacting with Ahsoka:

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/en.../1100-6472454/
    With the release of Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker in theaters last month, the 42-year, nine-film Skywalker Saga is finally over, which means only one thing: Box sets! Best Buy has an enormous, 27-dics set that collects every mainline film in the series in 4K UHD Blu-ray, standard Blu-ray, and digital editions. It's a bit pricey at $250 and we don't have a set release date yet, (we're still waiting to see when Rise of Skywalker's home release might be), but you can pre-order it now.

As you can tell by the image above, the collection comes in a black box displaying the Death Star. Inside the box, you'll find a fold-out case containing 27 discs. Each of the nine movies will have a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and standard Blu-ray disc, which accounts for 18 of the discs.

While Best Buy hasn't listed specific details about the collection, it's safe to assume that each movie will also get its own bonus disc full of special features. Hopefully at least some of the special features will differ from previous releases such as The Complete Saga, which includes the original and prequel trilogies on Blu-ray.

Up until now, the original and prequel trilogies have not appeared in 4K Ultra HD, so this collection will likely be of interest to dedicated fans who want to watch all of the movies in the best available format.

If you're interested in this collection, you may want to get your pre-order in as soon as possible. Best Buy released The Infinity Saga Collector's Edition (compiling all 23 MCU movies) in November, and it sold out before launch.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What might have been for Episode 9. Leaked script from the original director:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9284586.html

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Star Wars Discussion

Yes please

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/t...ie-1203470052/

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Yes please

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/t...ie-1203470052/

Yes! That would be awesome.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    What might have been for Episode 9. Leaked script from the original director:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9284586.html
    Here's a discussion of it by people who've read the actual script:

Country
    Country Flag

Kris, did you get to galaxys edge yet?

Country
    Country Flag

Thursday man. I’ll do a full report when I get done. The ONLY thing I couldn’t get into was the “build your light saber” experience but it’s suppose to be insane good. We have bar tickets to the Cantina but man.... 730am was the only time. And we are going during a slow time. Gonna be a busy spot.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Thursday man. I’ll do a full report when I get done. The ONLY thing I couldn’t get into was the “build your light saber” experience but it’s suppose to be insane good. We have bar tickets to the Cantina but man.... 730am was the only time. And we are going during a slow time. Gonna be a busy spot.
    It’s busy as hell right now. Lightsaber experience was cool. And rise is fun. I’ll leave it at that. Be prepared to get that boarding group. They all went in what felt like 30 seconds.

Country
    Country Flag

It’s busy as hell right now. Lightsaber experience was cool. And rise is fun. I’ll leave it at that. Be prepared to get that boarding group. They all went in what felt like 30 seconds.
    We are going at 530 to stand in line. That early enough and did you do Orlando? I’m really bummed about the light saber missing

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah in Orlando. The boarding group selection opens right when the park does (7am for us) and they will make an in park announcement. Make sure everyone in your group has everybody linked together on the Disney app. (I’m sure you know all this so sorry if I’m being redundant). If someone gets left off for some reason guest services will help. That happened to us today.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Probably been covered on here by you crazy Star Wars animals (love it) but any plans yet for a "basic" 4k 9 movie Star Wars set? Not the Best Buy exclusive one with book and extras.
    Thx

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah in Orlando. The boarding group selection opens right when the park does (7am for us) and they will make an in park announcement. Make sure everyone in your group has everybody linked together on the Disney app. (I’m sure you know all this so sorry if I’m being redundant). If someone gets left off for some reason guest services will help. That happened to us today.
    What time you get there?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

630. Parking took another 10. Walked into park at 650 after getting our passes since this was the first park we visited (fortunately this line was empty). Got boarding pass at 7 which was fixed by 710 because of the glitch.

If you want to do smugglers run I’d get there early like you suggested at 530, so that you are at the front of the line. The line was 90 minutes right off the bat and for most of the day. Not terrible but that is a long wait.

They are at group 164 today but they say that any group after 88 may not make it in.

Country
    Country Flag

630. Parking took another 10. Walked into park at 650 after getting our passes since this was the first park we visited (fortunately this line was empty). Got boarding pass at 7 which was fixed by 710 because of the glitch.

If you want to do smugglers run I’d get there early like you suggested at 530, so that you are at the front of the line. The line was 90 minutes right off the bat and for most of the day. Not terrible but that is a long wait.

They are at group 164 today but they say that any group after 88 may not make it in.
    Wow.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck tomorrow Kris.

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck tomorrow Kris.
    Thanks, I can’t sleep. I fly in Tomorow early but don’t go till Thursday!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck tomorrow Kris.
    Thanks, I can’t sleep. I fly in Tomorow early but don’t go till Thursday!

That’s right. My days are off. I am exhausted. 3 days at Disney is tiring.

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm looking forward to this. As much as I liked Rebels, it really wasn't even close to Clone Wars (in my opinion).

Country
    Country Flag

Such an epic trailer!

Country
    Country Flag

So what’d you think Kris?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast