Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 130 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3233

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't gone back and read the ton of post since the latest movie was released, but I finally got around to seeing it a few weeks ago. I didn't care for it and was bored for most of the viewing. And it failed my watch test. Hopefully Solo will be better.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sooooooooo apparently Rian Johnson's new trilogy will jettison the Jedi vs Sith story conflict; thoughts?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Meh. I mean there is a lot of strong that could be told but I want to know about the Jedi/Sith origins

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Sooooooooo apparently Rian Johnson's new trilogy will jettison the Jedi vs Sith story conflict; thoughts?
    Intrigued. How do you think the Solo flick will do?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If only there wasn't a sci fi franchise built entirely around space adventures with other species of Aliens....

OH WAIT.

It's called Star Trek. Yeah. I don't need anymore of that. Gimme the Jedi and Sith m'kay?
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I was really hoping his trilogy would be "Old Republic" based.

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I hope we leave the Slywalker clan and start something new and fresh... not old. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Other than the stories revolving around the Rogue Squadron, I can't think of a single title in any of the eras that wasn't in some way centered around the Sith vs. Jedi conflict.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Other than the stories revolving around the Rogue Squadron, I can't think of a single title in any of the eras that wasn't in some way centered around the Sith vs. Jedi conflict.
    There have been some books and I guess technically Rouge One isn't about Jedi and the Sith as much as it is the Rebels v. The Empire. Much of the "new cannon" in the books hasn't been about Jedi / Sith.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There have been some books and I guess technically Rouge One isn't about Jedi and the Sith as much as it is the Rebels v. The Empire. Much of the "new cannon" in the books hasn't been about Jedi / Sith.
    I think anything that is Rebels V The Empire has to be considered at least somewhat Jedi/Sith centric. I mean, the Empire is ruled by the Emperor who is a Sith. Plus, you've got that badass Vader scene at the end of the movie. No, none of that business was center stage, but it's always there, looming in the background. And if those are the kind of story lines they wanna focus on, fine. Great. Grand. Gimme the Boba Fett movie I have been salivating over for years and years and years. Gimme more of the Hutt crime lords. They are doing this thing with Han Solo which I'm so very on the fence about because the guy looks NOTHING LIKE HARRISON FORD, and they shoe horned whats her face from Game of Thrones in there (I can't even.../puke). Despite the fact I'm wary of it, I WANT it to work because that's the kind of stuff I'm interested. Not a whole 'nother cast of characters completely unrelated to Sith/Jedi/The Force when there are so many other good, pre established stories I still wanna see.

I know most of that isn't cannon anymore, but hey, make it NEW cannon. Tweak some things. Make it fresh and interesting.

But yeah, I have a feeling none of that is gonna happen now and I actually feel bad I bagged so hard on Lucas for the Episodes 1-3. Because at least those were STAR WAR MOVIES. I'm sorry, George. I take back all the horrible things I said. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    I think anything that is Rebels V The Empire has to be considered at least somewhat Jedi/Sith centric. I mean, the Empire is ruled by the Emperor who is a Sith. Plus, you've got that badass Vader scene at the end of the movie. No, none of that business was center stage, but it's always there, looming in the background. And if those are the kind of story lines they wanna focus on, fine. Great. Grand. Gimme the Boba Fett movie I have been salivating over for years and years and years. Gimme more of the Hutt crime lords. They are doing this thing with Han Solo which I'm so very on the fence about because the guy looks NOTHING LIKE HARRISON FORD, and they shoe horned whats her face from Game of Thrones in there (I can't even.../puke). Despite the fact I'm wary of it, I WANT it to work because that's the kind of stuff I'm interested. Not a whole 'nother cast of characters completely unrelated to Sith/Jedi/The Force when there are so many other good, pre established stories I still wanna see.

I know most of that isn't cannon anymore, but hey, make it NEW cannon. Tweak some things. Make it fresh and interesting.

But yeah, I have a feeling none of that is gonna happen now and I actually feel bad I bagged so hard on Lucas for the Episodes 1-3. Because at least those were STAR WAR MOVIES. I'm sorry, George. I take back all the horrible things I said. :-(
    I don't think you ever get away from the Jedi V Sith stuff at least being in the background, because that's just the world that they've made. I do think we will get movie about characters that aren't Jedi and Sith though and I actually look forward to those (even Han Solo).

See I'm kinda the opposite of you though. I want them to leave these pre-existing characters alone. I don't really want a Boba Fett movie, the thing that made Boba Fett interesting was that you didn't really know anything about him. Honestly the prequels made Boba Fett a worse character (in my opinion). I think this Solo movie is a bad idea though too, because I just don't need to know what Han Solo did before episode IV. I prefer the idea of all new characters, because just telling stories about the same handful of characters really shrinks the universe.

All that said, if they make a Obi Wan movie with Ewan McGreggor, I'm all in. I don't really need to know more about Obi Wan, but more Ewan McGreggor as Obi Wan is great.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think you ever get away from the Jedi V Sith stuff at least being in the background, because that's just the world that they've made. I do think we will get movie about characters that aren't Jedi and Sith though and I actually look forward to those (even Han Solo).

See I'm kinda the opposite of you though. I want them to leave these pre-existing characters alone. I don't really want a Boba Fett movie, the thing that made Boba Fett interesting was that you didn't really know anything about him. Honestly the prequels made Boba Fett a worse character (in my opinion). I think this Solo movie is a bad idea though too, because I just don't need to know what Han Solo did before episode IV. I prefer the idea of all new characters, because just telling stories about the same handful of characters really shrinks the universe.

All that said, if they make a Obi Wan movie with Ewan McGreggor, I'm all in. I don't really need to know more about Obi Wan, but more Ewan McGreggor as Obi Wan is great.
    Completely agree, Dan about Solo, Fett and McGreggor. Outside of Chewy, Fett has always been my favorite character.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I would absolutely love it if they made an Old Republic based set of movies...The war between the Mandalorians and the Republic (and Revan!!!!!!) especially. Heck, I'd even take the Hyperspace war! I know none of that is cannon anymore, but I would absolutely love a telling of the Knights of the Old Republic on the big screen. Plus, I have an unapologetic love for all things Mandalorian, and since they couldn't do Fett justice in the movies (I agree that the prequels absolutely neutered him), I would love to see some Canderous Ordo or another badass riding into battle on his basilisk droid.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just in case everyone has gotten sick of my Rian Johnson hate...

Spoiler:
    BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLAJDFKAJKDLFJK LDLSDF!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Just in case everyone has gotten sick of my Rian Johnson hate...

Spoiler:
    BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLAJDFKAJKDLFJK LDLSDF!!!!!!!
    Tell us how you really feel, Andi

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh, I'm sorry, I just can't help it. The Last Jedi will be the only other Star Wars movie I don't own besides Episode II. I mean, I think that's *really* saying something!

I'll just be sitting over here, waiting patiently for the Obi Wan Kenobi movie and trying to keep my mouth shut.

Country
    Country Flag

Ugh, I'm sorry, I just can't help it. The Last Jedi will be the only other Star Wars movie I don't own besides Episode II. I mean, I think that's *really* saying something!

I'll just be sitting over here, waiting patiently for the Obi Wan Kenobi movie and trying to keep my mouth shut.
    It was pretty bad and I have a feeling Solo won't be much better.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Have faith!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

We'll disagree on The Last Jedi but I'll co-sign the Solo sentiment. I just don't see the appeal.

We'll disagree on The Last Jedi but I'll co-sign the Solo sentiment. I just don't see the appeal.
    I see the appeal, the appeal just isn't for me. That said like Marvel movies I'll go see it if it's good or not. I don't really care that much, because even if it's bad I think it'll still be fun.

Country
    Country Flag

I see the appeal, the appeal just isn't for me. That said like Marvel movies I'll go see it if it's good or not. I don't really care that much, because even if it's bad I think it'll still be fun.
    Yea, I'll probably go as well, or not. Not a priority by any means.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 130 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast