Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
Matts, you have single handedly ruined this thread for me. You are so consistently and doggedly negative about all things SW it's freaking depressing. If you hate it so much stop watching. Then we won't have to listen to your long and drawn out nit picking condemnation of every film that is released.

Seriously, stick to the original trilogy and leave the other films to those who may actually enjoy them. You seem to go to see these newer films as some form of twisted masochism. lol

I'm a Star Wars fan and damn proud of it!!! I don't go to these films because I'm hoping to see an Oscar worthy film. They are never going to win Best film, or Best actor/actress at the Oscars because there are too many snobby, film critics involved in the voting for anything in this genre to ever win. Guys like you who are always valuing some sub-text, rare camera angle or some such crap or innuendo to ever give these type films their due. Star wars is fun, popcorn munching, children and adult harmless good entertainment and I, along with millions of others enjoy the living shit out of it!!!! It's only this grouchy, critical minority that constantly malign's the franchise. Do they perform better with some films than others? yeah, sure they can't all be diamonds. However, consider the overall hours of magical entertainment they have given to several generations of fans that far out weigh the malcontents.

There, rant completed. You may all return to dissecting the films and your general discontent. Please, pardon the interruption. LOL

BTW, "Mandalorian" fans!!!! Funko pop has 4 of the character statues available right now. Some more ready for delivery, but at right around $10 a pop pretty cool statues at a good price for Xmas!!!!
Sorry Bill but this is ridiculous. How can you enjoy a movie if it has shitty, shallow characters, more cgi than today’s Video games, horrible cliche dialogue and original actors who say the movies are bad. I don’t go to movies to be disappointed.