Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant and Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2100

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I'm a little worried about the inclusion of Palpatine. To me, it smacks of "we made a huge mistake killing off Snoke in TLJ, so we're making up for it by shoehorning/reintroducing a well known Super Baddie to fill the void. Oh and there's that nostalgia factor too. We haven't given you enough of that with Luke, Han, Leia, R2, C3PO etc.,".
    It screams of them knowing they've bungled up the entire trilogy and Palpatine's return is a lazy way of retconning and trying to bring back jaded fans.

The worst part of the trailer was Threepio saying he wanted to take one last look at his friends... Whom he's shared the screen with maybe for a handful of scenes and said maybe a dozen words to. Its so cloying and phony in the trailer like they trying to convince us the new cast is anywhere close to the legendary original cast that they're equal to Threepio. What a joke.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all

I'm a little worried about the inclusion of Palpatine. To me, it smacks of "we made a huge mistake killing off Snoke in TLJ, so we're making up for it by shoehorning/reintroducing a well known Super Baddie to fill the void. Oh and there's that nostalgia factor too. We haven't given you enough of that with Luke, Han, Leia, R2, C3PO etc.,".
    Honestly I really don't think Palpatine is really back. There's some extended universe stuff that I think they're going to use here to bring him back without bringing him back. I don't really want to say as if I'm correct it could be a spoiler.

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Are you referring to the Dark Empire story?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Are you referring to the Dark Empire story?
    No I'm referring to the new cannon stuff. For anyone that's interested, this is what I'm referring to.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sentinel_(Contingency)

I saw huge buildings rise up faint and fair, and pass like dreams. T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Honestly I really don't think Palpatine is really back. There's some extended universe stuff that I think they're going to use here to bring him back without bringing him back. I don't really want to say as if I'm correct it could be a spoiler.
    I'm afraid the Emperor will be quite operational when the final movie arrives.

“We all have our time machines don’t we. Those that take us back are memories…
    And those that carry us forward, are dreams.” – H.G. Wells

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

News on the next trilogy:

[CENTER][/https://www.aintitcool.com/thronesboysquitstarwars-82573/CENTER]

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Zane, The Operative fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent

The Mandalorian show is shaping up quite nicely.
    Death comes for all us all... but you first!

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Goldmember webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m so pumped. I wonder why Disney isn’t letting you sign up for the device yet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Zane, The Operative fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent

‘Star Wars’ Setback: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Duo David Benioff & D.B. Weiss Exit Trilogy

EXCLUSIVE: David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, the duo who in 2011 launched the singular screen sensation known as Game of Thrones, have walked away from their much-publicized deal with Disney’s Lucasfilm to launch a feature film trilogy in 2022.

Benioff and Weiss were supposed to usher in the post-Skywalker era of the Star Wars brand with a 2022 new-start story that would stake out a new frontier for the era-defining cinema brand created by George Lucas. The Emmy-winning pair cited their historic deal with Netflix. They said their enthusiasm for Star Wars remains boundless but, regrettably, their schedule is full up.

Source.
    Death comes for all us all... but you first!

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Weedeater frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I’m so pumped. I wonder why Disney isn’t letting you sign up for the device yet....

We've been able to sign up for weeks.....

sk

Goldmember webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Canada no

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Canada no

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

‘Star Wars’ Setback: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Duo David Benioff & D.B. Weiss Exit Trilogy

EXCLUSIVE: David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, the duo who in 2011 launched the singular screen sensation known as Game of Thrones, have walked away from their much-publicized deal with Disney’s Lucasfilm to launch a feature film trilogy in 2022.

Benioff and Weiss were supposed to usher in the post-Skywalker era of the Star Wars brand with a 2022 new-start story that would stake out a new frontier for the era-defining cinema brand created by George Lucas. The Emmy-winning pair cited their historic deal with Netflix. They said their enthusiasm for Star Wars remains boundless but, regrettably, their schedule is full up.

Source.

And it seems as though Rian Johnson may not be doing his trilogy either. The future of Star Wars is as miserable as its present and its recent past. Ouch.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone watched MANDALORIAN????!!!! I loved it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MANDALORIAN!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    MANDALORIAN!!!!
    YESSSSS!!!! I was just taken back to the 80’s and what Star Wars is at heart! It was soooooo GOOOD!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait until the 15th for the next episode.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone watched MANDALORIAN????!!!! I loved it.
    If Kris loves it, it's got to be awesome!!
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Can't wait until the 15th for the next episode.
    Oh man. Me either. That ending though! Wish they were longer than 38 mins!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag

That first episode was amazing! Great homages to the wider universe we know, intriguing enough story, humour, action, AND THAT ENDING!

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks to be awesome!
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Just watched the first Ep. A solid and promising start. Obviously more limited in budget than a feature length film, but they did a fine job making it feel cinematic. More light hearted than I expected, which is a good thing. A couple of eyerolling moments, but I was sold enough on the rest that I forgave them.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Just watched the first Ep. A solid and promising start. Obviously more limited in budget than a feature length film, but they did a fine job making it feel cinematic. More light hearted than I expected, which is a good thing. A couple of eyerolling moments, but I was sold enough on the rest that I forgave them.
    Could I ask what eye rolls you gave? I know some would say The self destruct part I found it to be so 80’s but for me it was super charming. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast