Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 130 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3233

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Unconfirmed reports from "sources close to Disney" are saying that the three movies are the Benioff/Weiss trilogy, and Johnson is consulting or possibly directing, with his own trilogy either delayed or cancelled.

I don't know how much credence to give this, given that it's coming from "some guy on the internet" who heard it from "a guy who would know", but it's certainly possible. No official word from Disney of course.

Source: https://youtu.be/bliObIQM9tc

HBJ
    I tend to believe it.... after the backlash...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The guy making the YouTube video is fairly credible. He used to be the head of Collider Video. All that said was it ever confirmed that the Benioff / Weiss trilogy and the Johnson trilogy were actually 2 separate trilogies. I remember when that news broke everyone was treating them like they were, but couldn't just have as easily been they were going to be working on the same trilogy? I could've sworn the actual info was just that each was working on a trilogy, but it never actually stated they were separate trilogies.

I could be wrong though, that news is pretty old at this point.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seems that the rumors are becoming more credible, although as previously stated replacing Rian with the GoT twins as your new star directors is not going to make things better given the poor reception to this final season of thrones. Iger saying “that’s all we’re saying” is corporate speak for “Rian is a dead man walking and we’re hoping that if we avoid discussing him long enough, he can quietly be removed from the franchise and fans/media will neither notice nor inquire about his unexplained absence”

https://geektyrant.com/news/the-firs...es-showrunners

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's unfortunate. Would have vastly preferred Rian over the GoT's.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    That's unfortunate. Would have vastly preferred Rian over the GoT's.
    Same. I don't really understand the hate for TLJ.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    All that said was it ever confirmed that the Benioff / Weiss trilogy and the Johnson trilogy were actually 2 separate trilogies. I remember when that news broke everyone was treating them like they were, but couldn't just have as easily been they were going to be working on the same trilogy? I could've sworn the actual info was just that each was working on a trilogy, but it never actually stated they were separate trilogies.
    The original announcement in Feb 2018 stated that the Benioff/Weiss trilogy was separate from Rian's (which had been announced the previous November):

https://www.starwars.com/news/game-o...tar-wars-films

Now Iger has confirmed that the next movie after Episode IX will be helmed by Benioff/Weiss - neither mentioning the word "trilogy" nor Rian Johnson's name. So if they are planning for the three announced movies to be their trilogy, they're not ready to say so yet.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll try and go sometime in the 2020... it's going to be way too god damn packed this year. Will probably be waiting in line 4 hours to get seated at the Cantina.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I'll try and go sometime in the 2020... it's going to be way too god damn packed this year. Will probably be waiting in line 4 hours to get seated at the Cantina.
    I’m going in January. Orlando... you can only stay there for so long and have to leave to. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm just soured on Disney theme parks. It's too expensive, too crowded, too inconvenient to get around. My friends took me for my birthday last year (which happens to be around Memorial Day) and I think we got on like 4 rides because of how many people there were. Literally felt like cattle being herded there were so many people.

I wanna go because I'm such a huge Star Wars fan but honestly I'm dreading it a little lol.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm taking the wife and kids mid-summer to the Disney Star Wars theme attraction. It's our 20th anniversary and my wife is a crazed Star Wars fan. Hope it's worth it.

Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Rich Evans laughing at the blow up on the Jedi Council podcast on Collider haha. Apparently the angry guy here HATES RedLetterMedia because of their Nerd Crew videos which make fun of his work.

He's not going to be impressed about this haha

And to keep this post more on topic, here is The Nerd Crew reviewing The Last Jedi!
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Wow! Didn't realize it's been 20 years since the release.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That Collider meltdown was pretty embarrassing. But Rich Evans made it all better.

(Comment on another Youtube clip about this: "I never heard of this guy until Rich Evans laughed at him." Just perfect).

For context, here is a complete clip of the Collider altercation:

https://youtu.be/iWbdLzC1scM

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Rich Evan's laugh is an antidepressant. It's glorious. I didn't know about this guy either, but I'd seen him on Collider before. I've never liked Collider much do hearing RLM is making fun of them, and thus guy, with The Nerd Crew makes me love those videos even more.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If not the right thread please let me know but any recommendations as to a company or individual that buys original Star Wars toys? They are lose, fairly/totally complete, ships and playsets. Trying to avoid ebay and individual item sales if possible.
    Thx for suggestions.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    If not the right thread please let me know but any recommendations as to a company or individual that buys original Star Wars toys? They are lose, fairly/totally complete, ships and playsets. Trying to avoid ebay and individual item sales if possible.
    Thx for suggestions.

Try this FB group. They will probably know what’s the best way to do it . Also, you can sell there

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Sharki. If anyone else has suggestions it would be appreciated.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Alternatively you can try selling them on OfferUp.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'd try local hobby shops and comic stores. Maybe even those overpriced/cool yuppie antique shops. You'll probably get a little under market price but at least you won't have to deal with packing and shipping and inevitably having to send partial refunds to neckbeards who thought you misrepresented your goodies.

You always get more in store credit vs. cash and there might even be something you'd like.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'd try local hobby shops and comic stores. Maybe even those overpriced/cool yuppie antique shops. You'll probably get a little under market price but at least you won't have to deal with packing and shipping and inevitably having to send partial refunds to neckbeards who thought you misrepresented your goodies.

You always get more in store credit vs. cash and there might even be something you'd like.
    First. . . Thank you for suggestion.
    Second. . . Neckbeards made me fucking crack up!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

First. . . Thank you for suggestion.
    Second. . . Neckbeards made me fucking crack up!

That made me chuckle as well. I'm assuming a reference to hipsters.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 130 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast