Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easter Eggs

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Default Easter Eggs

anybody know any? I only know of two or three on the Spider Man 2 Dvd, where the man who plays Doc-Oc sings "If I was a Rich Man".
    Oh, and the easter egg on the Doctor who Dvd. the ester egg presented in the episode Blink is an easter egg in the collection.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEwbgJ8RH3A"]YouTube - Doctor Who Easter Egg[/ame]

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

All of the LOTR Extended Editions have easter eggs on them.
    Fellowship's is the MTV Movie Awards parody of the council scene featuring Jack Black & Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    Two Towers has Gollum's acceptance speec from the Movie Awards the next year.
    Return of the King has a hilarious interview with Dominic Monaghan and Elijah Wood.
    Yup, I'm a HUGE LOTR film geek.

i just saw the gollum speech on youtube. i fell out of my chair. partially becasue it was funny, but also, it's broken and missing an armrest

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

I have a basket full of them. All colors, too.

The 'Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back' DVD had some good eggs within.

My favorite Easter Egg is in NES Super Mario Bros., when one is able to jump through a certain block and head off into negative world.
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

i think i heard about that egg. tell me about the jay and bob ones, plz

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

stank nuggets!
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There are some in the Dodgeball DVD. You have to press Play in certain events during the movie... Stiller explains it in one of the special features.

oh yeah, evertime that one guy snaps his fingers. i forgot about that.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that what it was? I don't remember, haven't seen that film in ages...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i love the easter eggs on dogma (one of the all time greatest kevin smith flicks in existence)

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The turtle hath spoken.

you know what i love about you sam? you recognize greatness when you see it. err, read it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He's probably just drunk.

and you're just jealous.

Country
    Country Flag

If I was drunk, it because I was drunk on her turtleness and that sexy pattern on the back of her shell. Is that a tattoo I see or is the pattern just messing with my eyes?

Hey, put the pepper spray down. Put it down, I'm just joking. Really, you can put it AAAAGGGGGGHHHHAGGHHHHHAGGGHHHHHH!!!! I can't see!!!! I just wanted to see your shell!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. I need help. I know.

get in line, mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Catoe View Post
    If I was drunk, it because I was drunk on her turtleness and that sexy pattern on the back of her shell. Is that a tattoo I see or is the pattern just messing with my eyes?

Hey, put the pepper spray down. Put it down, I'm just joking. Really, you can put it AAAAGGGGGGHHHHAGGHHHHHAGGGHHHHHH!!!! I can't see!!!! I just wanted to see your shell!!!!
    hey, that wasn't me senyor (the "y" is cause i'm too lazy to find the little ~ thingy for over the n ). and yes, that is a tattoo. thank you for noticing. :batseyes:
    Last edited by The Lady of Shadows; 12-09-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

My eyes are still red from that pepper spray you hit me with turtlesong. You didn't have to use the whole damn can did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Catoe View Post
    My eyes are still red from that pepper spray you hit me with turtlesong. You didn't have to use the whole damn can did you?
    i said that wasn't me. why are you blaming me. i'm innocent i tell you. innocent! see, look - my little turtle hands are completely free of the dye they put in the pepper spray

hehehehehe.

so.

how the hell are ya sam. long time no see. how 'bout that weather we're having lately?

say, did you see my tattoo?

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the weather sucks and no, I didn't see your tattoo. Some crazy woman sprayed the fuck outta my eyes with her pepper spray. SOOOO... how ya been?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast