Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Blue Eyes

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

did anyone see 10,000 BC? the blue eyed girl was an omen of sorts.. the persians (?) called her a witch.. i'm imagining because of her eye color. i've always been attracted to dark eyes, but dark hair with blue eyes is so hypnotizing. i have really dark brown eyes that are almost black. maybe that means i'm evil

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post
    did anyone see 10,000 BC? the blue eyed girl was an omen of sorts.. the persians (?) called her a witch.. i'm imagining because of her eye color. i've always been attracted to dark eyes, but dark hair with blue eyes is so hypnotizing. i have really dark brown eyes that are almost black. maybe that means i'm evil
    not to get off track here, but there were Persians in "10,000 BC"? I never saw the film. I knew it was wildly inaccurate historically, but Persians in 10,000 BC? That's at least 5,000 years off, if not more. Interesting.

Also, back on topic... I haven't been in this thread since before Ella was born so for the record, she has blue eyes too. Big adorable ones.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah idk... they might not have been Persians. they didn't really give any of the people a classification or anything. they were building pyramids tho (Egyptians in 10,000 BC?).... honestly the movie was waaayyy of historically on lots of things i think... but they had a leader they worshiped as a god like in 300 so i just generalized
    i'll start a thread on the movie although i'm sure it won't get much play..

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If blue eyes are a sign that you're an agent of the White, then what I've been saying for ages must be true. My name means white, in an ancient language, and my eyes are blue. How much more an "agent of the White" can I get?
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and your favorite flowers are white!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is that, too, Jean. Thank you for bringing that up.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Well I have green eyes... what does that mean?

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on what we know about Tick Tock Man, I'd say it means you're badass!
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

It means you should take a close photo of them and send it to us.
    Anyway I agree with B Rag.

Roland would have understood.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I most sincerly would have been hung as a witch
    and its not just because I have dark hair, and blue eyes!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post
    That movie was awful. But the girl was so pretty, with her dark hair and blue eyes.

I have light brown eyes. Paris's eyes are even lighter, a honey color. Aaron's eyes are green-blue-gray. And Jack's eyes are blue. We're a weird family with all different colored eyes.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lily has the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4