• alinda

7 16.28%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Contest #9 - Vote Now!

Gunslinger Apprentice aurora is on a distinguished road aurora's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really bad at drawing people, and my Pat does looks kinda bad.
    Actually he's pretty dang good. Two things to watch for if doing a head shot like this one again is the neck. While its true some people do have long and/or thick necks, when it comes to drawing you want to under-exaggerate them to get them to look right. Here the only place I would have worked on with the neck though as around the lower jaw area.
    The other, the bane to most 3D modelers, is the ears. They are ALWAYS a pita to do, hence why you often see lots of ways to simply hide them. Sure its the whimps way out but its also a perfectly valid one too. In your case neither are all that bad either. All in all your Pat is really good but your horse, your horse is great!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

This was another tough one. I think everybody did a great job with these, and it was interesting to see so many people's ideas of what Pat looks like. In the end, I went with Hammer's. I think that one really captures the whole horseman vibe perfectly, and the look of Pat himself is a lot like I see him in my mind. Very nice work!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And the winner is....

aurora!!!

Congratulations! PM me your address so I can send you a bracelet!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Congratulations Aurora, well done!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, that was quick. I didn't even get to vote.
    Congrats to the winner!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, if you wouldn't disappear for days on end...

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HEY!!! I can have vacations too!!

Maybe you can just add my vote in...it won't change anything!
    Mine would be for Hammer's pic...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Duly noted.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that really should not have been so one sided on the votes as there was a couple of other REALLY GOOD ones besides mine. Never-the-less I say Thankee Sai's.
    As excited about this as I am I have to admit I'm 100x more excited to hear about the next challenge.

Plus right now I'm working on a model that will later translate in to an uber cool Oy model which I'm absolutely stocked on as the one I have right now I'm not really all that happy with.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats aurora--expect a 1000 beam bucks coming in a bit.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still debating what I want to do next - I need to drop a few more articles in the Towerpedia this week, and we'll see.

Of course Lisa's on the same brainwave as me and has been cruising along on the Connections, giving me editing work.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Congrats Aurora!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Aurora!

And I can't believe someone voted for mine. thanks mystery voter!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Congrats Aurora!

And I can't believe someone voted for mine. thanks mystery voter!
    I got a pity vote as well.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats Aurora! I shall donate some nice amount of beambucks..*has to check how much she has*

sorry i didn't say so sooner! lol i was grounded ;;;

anywho nice job!

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again folks. The comments are much appreciated but I'd be even happier if everybody was pissed off that I won and brings the vengeance in the next challenge making it the best one yet if you get my drift

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by aurora View Post
    Thanks again folks. The comments are much appreciated but I'd be even happier if everybody was pissed off that I won and brings the vengeance in the next challenge making it the best one yet if you get my drift

FUCK!!!! Aurora won???? WTF?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Your bracelet is going out today, aurora.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, we can always count on Brice..

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly, if I'm expected to bring the vengeance though it will end up looking like bad stick figures drawn by a drunk two year old.

Nope, the two year old's stick figures would be better.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Dude seriously my sketching sucks way worse then that compared to what I can do with 3D/CG. But you know what these challenges give me the perfect opportunity to try and get back to the level I was at eons ago. You just gotta love these challenges!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I love seeing everybody's submissions and voting.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. I hope to have a new contest up within the next week.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Oh, I love seeing everybody's submissions and voting.

So... you like watching submission?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast