Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite movie quotes

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My own brother, a goddamn shit sucking vampire...just you wait till Mom finds out! Lost Boys

Suck my fat one Ace, you cheap dimestore hood! Stand By Me

- It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
    - Hit it!
    The Blues Brothers

Children of the night, shut up! Love At First Bite

Along the Path of the Beam LadyGan is on a distinguished road LadyGan's Avatar

Blues Bros. and Lost Boys were great!

Spaceballs
    "Remember Lone Star, evil will always prevail because good is dumb."
    "His Shwartz is bigger than mine!"

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

"Are you happy now, Clark? She's deaf!"
    "Oh, what's the difference it was fun anyhow!" - Vacation
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

"Forget it Ming, Dale's with me!" - Flash Gordon
    In Digitized Remorse

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I know its cheesy but I really like these two

"In less than one hour aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind..... mankind... that word should have a new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore... We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it is fate that today is the fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, opression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win today, the fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the whole world declared in one voice 'We will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish without a fight, we are going to live on, we are going to survive, today, we celebrate our Independence Day! (cheers)"
    And also this one

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

"Killer clowns from outer space......holy shit!" - Killer Klownz from Outer Space (thanks Bethany!)
    In Digitized Remorse

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt: I thought me and my brother were the only people in the world who actually enjoyed Independence Day

"WOOAH, LOOK OUT MR. PRESIDENT!!"

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched an alternate ending once that had that guy flying his crop duster at the end. Then they decided it couldn't fly with F-5's ever.

Another good quote.

The kid is standing there, finally has respect for his Dad the hero and the military guy yells.

"That son of a bitch did it"

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

"1.21 JIGAWATTS!!" - Christopher Lloyd, Back to the Future
    In Digitized Remorse

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

I watched an alternate ending once that had that guy flying his crop duster at the end. Then they decided it couldn't fly with F-5's ever.

Another good quote.

The kid is standing there, finally has respect for his Dad the hero and the military guy yells.

"That son of a bitch did it"

Actually, I think it's the president who says it, but still, I'm sure they guy heard it.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Pfft--you better check your facts.

It was the same guy who didn't realize they had to get the civilians underground before the big attack.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You wanna bet? They even have the camera on the president when he says it, and that voice clearly belongs to Bill Pullman. Watch it tonight, and then post here tomorrow....with your apologies

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

HA!

I don't think so man. I have seen it 20 times.

but I can take it, however...the camera is actually in the control station when it is said and the kid is standing right next to him at the time.

The last thing Pullman says before it happens is "c'mon boys, lets clear the road"

Being as old as I am...who knows if I remember it correctly. And I like to party

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If i'm not too drunk to turn on the dvd player, i'll watch it tonight.

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

"You still have two out of three branches of the government working for you, and that ain't bad!" - Jack Nicholson, Mars Attacks!
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

"Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!" - Large Marge, Pee Wee's Big Adventure
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"HE DID IT! CRAZY SON OF A BITCH HE DID IT!!"

Independence Day

(hopes Matt sees this)

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

In Digitized Remorse

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

One of my favorite from The Blues Brothers. "Lotta space in this mall."

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    My own brother, a goddamn shit sucking vampire...just you wait till Mom finds out! Lost Boys

Suck my fat one Ace, you cheap dimestore hood! Stand By Me

- It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
    - Hit it!
    The Blues Brothers

Children of the night, shut up! Love At First Bite
    Love at First Bite! George Hamilton was BORN to play Dracula. In a comedy. I tried to find his Zorro movie the other day and the rental place didn't have it.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Sooo many to choose from! For now, I'll put ones that come up a lot in conversations with my friends:

One plus two plus one plus one. - Clue
    I can see right... through you! - Death Becomes Her
    It was hot and I was hungry! - Real Genius
    Applesauce, bitch! - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    I'm a zit. Get it? - Animal House

I'll have more later, fo' sho.'
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    "Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!" - Large Marge, Pee Wee's Big Adventure

I also like:
    "Luke, I am your father."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"You like snacks?"

"Yeah, nothing makes me happier"

"Well you're going to be snacking on the bottom of this shoe, if this shit happens again"

Blue Streak

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw"
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

CLUE! I love Clue!

"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
    "You don't need any help from me, sir."
    "That's RIGHT!"
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast