Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite movie quotes

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that last one.

Bruce said something in the newest diehard movie that I thought was funny as hell, can't remember it.

We watched again last night and that kid is Eddie to a tee imo
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Traveler walterodim is on a distinguished road walterodim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you mean Justin Long?
    doghouse is always empty

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by walterodim View Post
    ''How can you trust a man who can't even trust his own pants?'' --Henry Fonda in Once upon a time in the west--

about a guy who wears both suspenders and belts
    "Did you bring a horse for me?"
    "Hehe, well looks like we're, looks like we're shy one horse"
    "(shakes head) You brought two too many"

One of the best movies ever made

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    "I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother-f--ker, mother-f--ker!" - Pulp Fiction
    "Pretty please, with sugar on it, clean the f--king car!" - Pulp Fiction

"...hmmm, that's 30 minutes away. I'll be there in 10." -Pulp Fiction
    Say "What" one more fuckin' time !!
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Get down on the floor face down!
    (thump,thump)
    Down on the floor now!
    (thump,thump)
    Okay drop him!

-T2

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

(thump,thump)
    Down on the floor now!
    (thump,thump)
    Okay drop him!

-T2
    sounds like my first date!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

(thump,thump)
    Down on the floor now!
    (thump,thump)
    Okay drop him!

-T2
    sounds like my first date!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't get it.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

It's OK, feev *pats back*

Here... I'll post something...
    "It's OK... I'm a limo driver!" - Dumb and Dumber

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There's two of them, one of them has a gun
    Did you pay the gas bill?
    DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE??
    I'm sorry, I say we bail!
    .....ok!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shores... burning with the fires of Orc. - batty

any line from blade runner is easily an awesome quote
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Choppers' coming in!
    It's him.

-T2

"Wolfie's just fine, dear... Wolfie's fine."

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

REDRUM!!!!!!

I'll get you my pretty, you and your little fucking dog too!!!
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you seen the deleted scenes? In the uncut version, after the T-1000 switches back to his default form, they show him going out into the yard, and after disposing of the pooch (tear) he yanks off his chain and holds it up to read the actual name on the tag : Max.

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have you seen the deleted scenes? In the uncut version, after the T-1000 switches back to his default form, they show him going out into the yard, and after disposing of the pooch (tear) he yanks off his chain and holds it up to read the actual name on the tag : Max.
    Yeah, good scene, huh?
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

I remember that!
    I wish I remembered the line where Sarah is ready to kill Tyson and she's talking about how he's a man and only knows about death and destruction... doesn't know what it's like to have a baby growing inside you and JOhn says something about being more constructive or something!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

How were you supposed to know? Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you're so creative. You don't know what it's like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death...

Mom.

...and destruction...

Mom! We need to be a little more constructive here, okay? We still have to stop this from happening don't we?

How were you supposed to know? Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you're so creative. You don't know what it's like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death...

Mom.

...and destruction...

Mom! We need to be a little more constructive here, okay? We still have to stop this from happening don't we?
    YES!!!!

and THAT... my darling, is why I still have a cam still hidden somewhere in your bedroom!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

"This is information retrieval not information dispersal." - Jack Lint [Michael Palin] in Brazil [in my all time top 3 movies]

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Awww shucks

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I watched Nothing to Lose on tv the other night. I alwys like the part where Tim Robbins has the spider on his head.

Martin Lawrence: "You've got a spider on your head."
    Tim Robbins: "Look, I'm not down with all this jive, homeboy talk. If you've got something to say, just say it."
    Martin Lawrence: "You've got a spider on your head."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dumb & Dumber :

"I desperately want to make love to a school boy."
    ---
    "When I saw her, I got that old romantic feeling...where I'd do anything to bone her."
    "That's a special feeling , Lloyd."
    "Yeah"
    ---
    "I can't believe we have driven around all day and there is not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!"
    "Yeah, unless you wanna work 40 hours a week!"

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Animal House

"do you mind if we dance wif yo dates?"

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

has anybody seen deliverance if so you may know about this part of the movie

WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Mountain Man: Now, let's you just drop them pants.
    Bobby: Drop?
    Mountain Man: Just take 'em right off.
    Bobby: I-I mean, what's this all about?
    Toothless Man: Don't say anything, just do it.
    Mountain Man: Just drop 'em, boy. (To Ed - at knifepoint) You ever had your b---s cut off, you f--kin' ape? Looky there, that's sharp. Bet it would shave a hair.
    Toothless Man: Why don't you try it and see? (To Bobby) Take off that little ol' bitty shirt there, too. (To Mountain Man) Did he bleed?
    Mountain Man: He bled. (To Bobby) Them panties. Take 'em off. (After attacking him) Hey boy, you look just like a hog....(Holding Bobby's nose as he straddles him from behind) Come on piggy, give me a ride...Looks like we got us a sow here, instead of a boar....I bet you can squeal like a pig.
    Bobby: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast