"You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Beep! Beep! Richie!

Gunslinger Apprentice Will is on a distinguished road Will's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    "Fuckabees!" - I Heart Huckabees
    "God gave us oil! He gave it to us! How can God's gift be bad?"
    "I don't know. He gave you a brain too and you messed that up pretty damn good."
    People said I was dumb, but I proved them.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dud-a-chum? is on a distinguished road Dud-a-chum?'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"You don't trust me, Frank?"
    "No, I don't trust ya."
    "Go fuck yourself!"
    "Fuck you!"

Anyone care to guess what film that is from?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If it takes forever, then I'll walk forever.

-Pulp Fiction

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    "Fuckabees!" - I Heart Huckabees
    "God gave us oil! He gave it to us! How can God's gift be bad?"
    "I don't know. He gave you a brain too and you messed that up pretty damn good."
    Hehe

Hey will, that beach in the photo in your sig is a 20 min drive away from where I live

One who came back Malficeus is on a distinguished road Malficeus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heartbreak Ridge: Just because we're holding hands doesnt mean we'll have warm showers with each other in the wee hours of the morning.

Die Hard - yippe kay yay mother fucker

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
    -"We have two companies of MARINES running all over this island and thousands of ARMY troops doing nothing!" -GEN. JOHN VESSEY, CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHIEFS

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Born in Lust, turn to Dust.
    Born in Sin, come on In.

~Storm of the Century

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Let me watch your figure for you."

-Goodfellas

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

If I wasn't a crossdressing, Irish terrorist, would you marry me?

Fuck no!

-Breakfast on Pluto

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm going to rip your b's off!!
    His b's?
    HIS B'S SISTA! HIS HAIRY STINKING B'S!"

"Shy-en is real. I've seen it, touched it, kissed it...but I didn't french kiss it!"

"Imma give yo' ass a ticket when I come back!"

"How many times do I got to say it? I'm sorry Lee, I'm sorry I ran you over! Damn."

"Can I get some cafilta fish and some exlax please!"

"Now I will never know what it is to be an American. I will never know what it's like to kill for no reason."

RUSH HOUR 3.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

"It's all true. God is an astronaut, Oz is over the rainbow and Midian is where the monsters live." - Nightbreed
    In Digitized Remorse

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

some Orange County Quotes:

Shaun: Lance, I want you to stay in your room.
    Lance: Why?
    Shaun: Because you're an embarrassment.
    Lance: OK!

Lance: Dude, I never went to college and check me out. I'm kick ass!

Shaun: What are you doing lying there?
    Lance: Oh, my parole officer wants to give me a drug test and I need your urine... can I score some of your piss?

Cindy: So I married Bob, for you! I had sex with Bob four times for you! So how can you call me a bad mother?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

As I walked along the flatblock marina, I was calm on the outside but thinking all the time. So now it was to be Georgie the General saying what we should do , and what not to do. And Dim as his mindless, grinning bulldog. But suddenly I viddied, that thinking was for the gloopy ones, and that the omny ones used like, inspiration and what Bog sends, for now it was lovely music that came to my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on, and I viddied right at once what to do.

-A Clockwork Orange

Country
    Country Flag

No Country For Old Men

Anton Chigurh: [indicating bag of cashews] How much?
    Gas Station Proprietor: Sixty-nine cent.
    Anton Chigurh: This. And the gas.
    Gas Station Proprietor: Y'all gettin' any rain up your way?
    Anton Chigurh: What way would that be?
    Gas Station Proprietor: I seen you was from Dallas.
    Anton Chigurh: What business is it of yours where I'm from, friendo?
    Gas Station Proprietor: I didn't mean nothin' by it.
    Anton Chigurh: Didn't mean nothin'.
    Gas Station Proprietor: I was just passin' the time.
    Anton Chigurh: Just passin' the time.
    Gas Station Proprietor: Well sir I apologize. If you don't wanna accept that I don't know what else to do for you. Will there be something else?
    Anton Chigurh: I don't know. Will there?
    Gas Station Proprietor: Is somethin' wrong?
    Anton Chigurh: With what?
    Gas Station Proprietor: With anything?
    Anton Chigurh: Is that what you're asking me? Is there something wrong with anything?
    Gas Station Proprietor: Will there be anything else?
    Anton Chigurh: You already asked me that.
    Gas Station Proprietor: Well... I need to see about closin'.
    Anton Chigurh: See about closing.
    Gas Station Proprietor: Yessir.
    Anton Chigurh: What time do you close?
    Gas Station Proprietor: Now. We close now.
    Anton Chigurh: Now is not a time. What time do you close?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Harry: Genius Lloyd, sheer genius. Where did you come up with a scam like that?
    Lloyd : Saw it in a movie once.
    Harry: Hm, so what happens, the guy tricks some sucker into picking up his check and gets away with it scott-free?
    Lloyd: No, in the movie, they catch up to him half a mile down the road and then slid his throat. It was a good one!

-Dumb & Dumber

Country
    Country Flag

"Are the lambs still screaming, Clarice?" - Silence of the Lambs

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Customer: "Cute cat. What's it's name?"
    Randall: "Annoying Customer."
    *CLERKS

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not exactly a movie, but better.

Bartlet: [standing in the National Cathedral smoking a cigarette, and talking to God about Mrs. Landingham] You're a son-of-a-bitch, you know that? She bought her first new car and you hit her with a drunk driver. What, was that supposed to be funny? "You can't conceive, nor can I, the appalling strangeness of the mercy of God," says Graham Greene. I don't know whose ass he was kissing there 'cause I think you're just vindictive. What was Josh Lyman? A warning shot? That was my son. What did I ever do to yours except praise his glory and praise his name? There's a tropical storm that gaining speed and power. They say we haven't had a storm this bad since you took out that tender ship of mine in the north Atlantic last year, 68 crew. Do you know what a tender ship does? Fixes the other ships. Doesn't even carry guns, just goes around, fixes the other ships and delivers the mail, that's all it can do. Gratias tibi ago, domine (I give thanks to you, O Lord). Yes, I lied. It was a sin. I've committed many sins. Have I displeased you, you feckless thug? 3.8 million new jobs, that wasn't good? Bailed out Mexico, increased foreign trade, 30 million new acres of land for conservation, put Mendoza on the bench, we're not fighting a war, I've raised three children... that's not enough to buy me out of the doghouse? Haec credam a deo pio? A deo iusto? A deo scito? Cruciatus in crucem! Tuus in terra servus nuntius fui officium perfeci. Cruciatus in crucem. Eas in crucem! (Am I to believe those were the acts of a loving God? A just God? A wise God? To hell with your punishments! I was your servant on Earth - I spread Your word and did Your work. To hell with your punishments. To hell with you) You get Hoynes!

I The West Wing.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

"Do not go in there! WHOOOO!" -- Jim Carrey, Ace Ventura Pet Detective

"You can do eet. You can do eet all night long!" -- Rob Schneider, (sp.?) Waterboy and other various movies

And I agree with the beep beep richie!!!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Mr. Madison, what you have just said, is the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
    -- Billy Madison

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Mr. Madison, what you have just said, is the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
    -- Billy Madison
    Well a simple NO would of done just fine, but...

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

20,000 leagues under the sea, the Walt Disney version. And contray to what Disney might be today, its not a bloody kids movie!

Professer Aronnax:"I can hardly believe it, why such a secret could revolutionize the world-"
    Nemo:"-or destroy it."
    Refering to nuclear energy.
    another one,
    Nemo:"You place an absurd value of the cheapest of human commodoties." Refering to treasure.
    This one has a place in my heart:
    Aronnax: "What is in those sacks they are carrying?"
    Nemo:"Phosphates and nitrates, ingredients for gunpowder, the seeds of war. They're loading a full cargo of death, and when that ship takes it home the world will die alittle more."
    Said during an observation of a slave camp.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

The Good Girl:
    After living in the dark for so long, a glimpse at the light can make you giddy. Strange thoughts come into your head, and you better think 'em. Has a special fate been calling you, and you're not listening? Is there a secret message in front of you, and you're not reading it? Is this your last best chance? Are you gonna take it? Or are you going to the grave with un-lived lives in your veins?

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
    Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. "

and

Vizzini: "IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!"
    Man in Black: "Then make your choice. "
    Vizzini: "I will, and I choose - What in the world can that be? "
    Vizzini: [Vizzini gestures up and away from the table. Roberts looks. Vizzini swaps the goblets]
    Man in Black: "What? Where? I don't see anything."
    Vizzini: "Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter.First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours."
    Man in Black, Vizzini: [they drink ]
    Man in Black: "You guessed wrong. "
    Vizzini: "You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha... "
    [Vizzini stops suddenly, and falls dead to the right]

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast