Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: DTBay Auctions - The preferred Place for Selling on TDT.com

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default DTBay Auctions - The preferred Place for Selling on TDT.com

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Please do not post individual threads listing items for sale.

All sales should be done using DTbay. You can post a notice of your item for sale in the DTbay thread, as well as provide a blurb and link in your signature.
    If you would like the ability to sell items on DTbay, please send me a PM or post here.

Please remember to read the disclaimer on the front page. I have written a generic one for now but Aaron will be putting us together a more comprehensive one as soon as he can.

Basically, we are going to provide this service free to dt.com members and assume no responsibility for the transaction itself. If there is a problem between you and the seller/buyer, you need to work it out as best you can.

We will use a feedback system and people will receive infractions if they are not honest about their intent to buy/sell. But the worst that will happen is these people will lose their ability to use the product. We will not ban over this.

Please keep this in mind when using the product.

All registered users on the site can buy, you must request to become a seller.

All sellers should put a link to their various auctions in their signature but people interested in buying these one of a kind items should get in the habit of checking the DTbay page everyday.

Thank you, please post questions here.

Sellers:

Randall Flagg
    Mulleins
    jhanic
    e taylor
    rorschach
    nerak
    wizardsrainbow
    fsmdr
    Patrick
    Ari Racing
    Last edited by Patrick; 09-26-2008 at 04:11 PM.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What? No fees? Matt, you'll drive the big auction sites out of business!

Seriously, I know we have some members/collectors that sell on eBay regularly. I hope they join in here as well.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So, just to clarify, is this for DT and SK related items only, or is it wide open?

Someone had to ask.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got a few pieces left to sell.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    I've got a few pieces left to sell.
    I will add you as a seller in just a bit e taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    So, just to clarify, is this for DT and SK related items only, or is it wide open?

Someone had to ask.
    What do you guys think? I could create some other categories for non King related stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What? No fees? Matt, you'll drive the big auction sites out of business!

Seriously, I know we have some members/collectors that sell on eBay regularly. I hope they join in here as well.
    I hope so too. I actually considered the fee thing and then thought..."nah" Once we build this place up there will be a 1,000 different ways to generate revenue for the site and after the initial investment, it really hasn't cost me much at all.

So please enjoy everyone, I hope its a big hit.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG HIT

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Matt, can you add me as a seller too?
    Gracias
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure Karen

Let me know if you have any problem posting an auction. You have to preview it well before you submit because they cannot be edited.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Matt-

Can you register me as a seller as well?

Many thanks in advance.

And yes, Karen....GO SOX!!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Please add me to the seller list as well. Thanks very much.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure you guys--I will put you on and send you my standard PM on things to look out for.

Give me just a sec.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I've only sold maybe two books ever, but go ahead and put me down as a seller as well, Matt. No rush whatsoever. Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what can I have for sale, but add me as a seller too
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good Ari, I will throw you in there.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Matt, can you add me as a seller too?
    Gracias

GO ANGELS

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari is a seller.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default DTbay Auctions

The pupose of this thread is to alert others to auctions they might be overlooking in DTBay.
    Please post a brief description of your item for sale and a link.
    DTBay items only.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Colorado Kid Trade Slipcase
    Slightly dinged but cheap.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I bid on that Jerome, I would love to have it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the US Uncut Stand proof out there now. When that one is done, I'll be putting up the Grant Talisman/Black House gift edition still in shrinkwrap.

John

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I would cut off my arm to have that one John, I just can't afford it right now.

One thing we should consider is if members will be allowed to contact sellers on closed auctions. Not sure why that wouldn't be okay but I will leave it up to you guys.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a problem with that. And don't write off the Grant set. I'm thinking of a fairly low starting point!

John

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be on that for sure, Dora is going to kill me.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    One thing we should consider is if members will be allowed to contact sellers on closed auctions. Not sure why that wouldn't be okay but I will leave it up to you guys.
    Since the site isn't collecting fees, I can't imagine why a Pm to a seller would be discouraged, other than any complaints that result out of the transaction would be outside the realm of DT.com

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've submitted the Talisman/Black House gift set from Grant. Somehow I accidentally put one in the Artwork section instead of the proper Books section. If someone could please delete the one in Artwork, I'd appreciate it.

John

Link to auction
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 10-10-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Added link to auction

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast