Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
Why is it good to think that there are things that must happen to us? There must be something very romantic or good in it that so many people think that.
Maybe in a way this is a romantic thought for me, because the main reasons I believe in some sort of ka are because of the person I am with and the deep connections I have with family members. Where with family I understand that I grew up with these people, there is some reason why we are so alike, but as far as purely romantic love goes, I find it extremely hard to believe that I just happened to stumble across someone who is perfect for me. I just find it very hard to believe that there wasn't something pulling us towards each other to make sure we got it right. I also believe that intuition is something like ka, kind of helping us to make the right decisions so we can have a better life.

And Baradin, don't be too ashamed of reading Sylvia Browne. I have too I only read her Secrets and Mysteries of the World book, but it made for very interesting reading at the very least. She also has a great outlook on life. I imagine her to be a very happy person.