Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you believe in ka?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

47 72.31%
  • No, I don't.

18 27.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Ka

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If ka wills it, so be it

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe!
    Only when we are open to belief van we see / witness it.
    Ka leads us to points in our lives that we must visit or a reason but with our eyes closed we miss all the heavenly glory. There was a belief that we thought life into existence, Ka works along the same path, we can tell it what we need (see it, feel it) and leave the rest to Ka...

Traveler BadWolfGirl will become famous soon enough BadWolfGirl will become famous soon enough

In ancient Egypt, I believe, Ka was basically one's soul or self. It was the essence of a person that had to be preserved for the afterlife. But since I'm definitely not a scholar of ancient history, I have to wonder (rather than know) if that concept wasn't broader. Could that have been the inspiration for Stephen King's "Ka" which seems to mean Fate/Destiny more than anything else?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6