Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: News Big-Big! The New Baby Thread.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Armand St Pierre View Post
    good luck to the four of you, I hope everything goes as well as you could possibly expect.
    thank you Goddy!

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    of course.
    alright!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    she isn't even that far along, because we tested like 1 week ago and she wasn't.
    But you may have just tested too early.

What they always tell you is take the first day of her last period, go back three months and add seven days...that will give you an approximate due date...
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

that won't work, because she has women's issues I'm not at liberty to discuss.

We got a doctor's app next week, I'll update ya'll then.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, that system would never work with me. Actually, I don't think I know anyone who has a regular cycle. I probably won't know I'm pregnant for a few months.

All this "28 days" stuff is such crap.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Touch wood that everything goes smoothly from here on in johnboy.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Breezy

But I don't want my palms to get all hairy, Zone!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by ka-mai View Post
    Oh man, that system would never work with me. Actually, I don't think I know anyone who has a regular cycle. I probably won't know I'm pregnant for a few months.

You know me!! I have been 28 days since I was 17!!!
    Clockwork, Baby, Clockwork

Keep us updated as to her due date!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

i called ans asked her and it is a question mark. Apparently my wife is under the delusion that I may want to have 3 kids. WHATEVER!

I told her a long time ago if we have one we have two, but we'll never have 3. That's why I'm getting a vasectomy, I don't trust her getting her tubes tied.

Congrats man, but remember this. me and my wife were pretty adamant ab out having 3 and then taking care of business to keep it that way. Voila - twins! So I have 4 children - but wouldn't have had it any other way.

I remember being excited like you when My wife got preggers each time! But that was oh so long ago! :-) But my wife never told me like she told you - totally awesome!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post

Ah Karen, but that's only been a couple of years or so! :-)

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Due Dates are for the birds anyways! My first was due July 7th and showed up June 18th; second was due Sept 7th and decided to make an appearance on Sept 25th. My twins were due Sept 4th and Dr said Mama we need to prod 'em along and helped push 'em out on Sept 7th. That was closeest to the due date but only cuz the Dr said my wife was already too big! Full term twins on a 5'2" frame with combined birth weight of 15 lbs! By the way their combined weight now is 350 pounds! :-)

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post

Ah Karen, but that's only been a couple of years or so! :-)
    How very sweet of you...it's been 21 almost 22 years now! UGH!

And in regards to due dates...My first was two days before, my second 6 days after and the 3rd was induced a week early! So, sometimes they work! LOL

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Bruno--and don't worry, the vasectomy is easy. Its a reversal that is a fuck.

<--still has nightmares of carry around a grapefruit in his pants for 3 weeks.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Seek View Post
    Touch wood that everything goes smoothly from here on in johnboy.

no, sweetie. i believe he said touch WOOD!

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...You have no idea how freaking lucky you are.

My mom is pretty sure both my sister and I were both three days past our due dates, and my friend's baby was I think four days before hers.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! And Kudos for your wife! That was a really cute way to tell you the great news!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

i called ans asked her and it is a question mark. Apparently my wife is under the delusion that I may want to have 3 kids. WHATEVER!

I told her a long time ago if we have one we have two, but we'll never have 3. That's why I'm getting a vasectomy, I don't trust her getting her tubes tied.
    Congratulations! Hope your second child comes out happy and healthy. But, as the younger sibling in a two child family, I think you should reconsider having a third. I always wished I had a younger brother or sister, and your pending arrival may feel the same. But maybe that's just 'cause I wanted someone to beat up on.

Country
    Country Flag

Why not? I find it adds a nice little tickle and is really soft on your balls when you're having a toss.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Bruno, congratulations man.

My Mood
    Breezy

thanks everyone.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

my earliest baby was 6 days late.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just figured out why Bruno is such a baby maker!

He lives on Wood Ave.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I just figured out why Bruno is such a baby maker!

He lives on Wood Ave.

ok, I think this thread has served it's purpose, any of you mods that could merge it with happy bouncy sunshine now, that would be awesome.

Thanks everyone, again!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

or maybe it should stay here for all expecting parents?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

I was thinking just that earlier today...

Country
    Country Flag

Or for any major life changing news? Babies, weddings, finding your birth parent, adopting a child, moving overseas etc?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast