Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Overlooked, Under-Appreciated or Un-Appreciated Performances

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Scarlett Johansson should have gotten much more love for her performance in Under The Skin.

I watched that recently, and she played that character to perfection.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Un-Appreciated: Sam Niell in 'In The Mouth of Madness'

Why? Most people haven't even heard of this movie. The whole movie is all about Sam Niell and his awesomeness.
    Boom - yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I loved Brad Pitt in 12 Monkeys.
    Just great, manic.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Does anyone else think that Franco would have made a much better Peter Parker than Tobey McWhiner?
    Almost anyone would have; Tobey is brutal.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Un-Appreciated: Sam Niell in 'In The Mouth of Madness'

Why? Most people haven't even heard of this movie. The whole movie is all about Sam Niell and his awesomeness.
    Boom - yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I loved Brad Pitt in 12 Monkeys.
    Just great, manic.

Does anyone else think that Franco would have made a much better Peter Parker than Tobey McWhiner?
    Almost anyone would have; Tobey is brutal.
    Wow. Some really great pics!

Toby Maguire (speaking of) and Michael Douglas- Wonder Boys by the late Curtis Hanson! It's about the art of writing too.

Denzel - the late Tony Scott's Man on Fire

Another dead director. Ughh.

RAY Liotta in Narc. Narc is amazing.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just going to say Ben Foster in basically anything.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Scarlett Johansson should have gotten much more love for her performance in Under The Skin.

I watched that recently, and she played that character to perfection.
    I think that was the year she was just killing it. I think Under the Skin, Her, Don Jon and Lucy all released within a year of each other. I thought she was great in every single one of those, including Lucy, which I liked more than most.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5