Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mark Edward Geyer - Artist

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I got poor Mark all worked up for nothing too. It was my fault for not rereading about the different editions on CD's website prior to e-mailing him. I just (mistakenly) assumed that his illustration would be in the trade edition too.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Yeah, I got poor Mark all worked up for nothing too. It was my fault for not rereading about the different editions on CD's website prior to e-mailing him. I just (mistakenly) assumed that his illustration would be in the trade edition too.
    Bob never makes mistakes. I suspect someone has hacked his account and is making foolish posts.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Mark Geyer's 6 original illustrations for PET SEMATARY are for sale. These original illustrations by Mark Edward Geyer measure approximately 7"x11" and they are drawn on 90lb. Vidalon vellum, an acid-free paper. The originals will be matted. Price is $1000 each including insured shipping. Additionally, the purchase of Illustration # 2 ,4, 5 and 6 will include its corresponding preliminary drawings. Illustration # 1 and # 5 have sold. Please contact me for purchasing information. Thanks.

Illustration # 1

Illustration # 2

Illustration # 3

Illustration # 4

Illustration # 5

Illustration # 6

Images of the prelims:

WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks a lot Ari!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Mark Geyer's 6 original illustrations for PET SEMATARY are for sale. These original illustrations by Mark Edward Geyer measure approximately 7"x11" and they are drawn on 90lb. Vidalon vellum, an acid-free paper. The originals will be matted. Price is $1000 each including insured shipping. Additionally, the purchase of Illustration # 2 ,4, 5 and 6 will include its corresponding preliminary drawings. Illustration # 1 and # 5 have sold. Please contact me for purchasing information. Thanks.

Illustration # 1

Illustration # 2

Illustration # 3

Illustration # 4

Illustration # 5

Illustration # 6

Images of the prelims:

I bought #5 for myself....It arrived in the mail today....not unpacked yet.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Let me know what you think, David. I bought # 1 and it arrived 2 days ago. Mine is bigger than 7" X 11" he said they are. I measure them at 9" X 12". With the mating, it is the size of my bathroom mirror!. Apparently they are slightly variying is sizes. Plus the original is so much more vivid and deeper in contrast than the scan. Maybe it's my computer screen that showing the lesser contrast?. I am VERY pleased to have it!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Stressed

I am pleased to announce the sale of original artwork by Mark Edward Geyer for the Scribner trade edition of ‘Elevation’. Total of 7 originals, consisting of one frontispiece and 6 chapter illustration. The drawings are on acid-free paper and the drawings are matted. The last time King’s Scribner edition that was illustrated was ‘The Green Mile’ in 2001 also by Mark Geyer.

Measurements of the artwork are as follow:

Title frontis of boxer dogs: 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" - $2000
    Chapter One of scale: 4 1/4" x 5 3/8" - $1200
    Chapter Two of Holy Frijole: 5" x 5 1/8" - $1600
    Chapter Three of pumpkin: 4 1/8" x 5 7/8" - $1500
    Chapter Four of foot race: 3 3/4" x 5" - $1400
    Chapter Five of Xmas tree: 6" x 6 3/4" - $1600
    Chapter Six of fireworks: 3 1/2" x 6 3/8" - $1400

These are more valuable and important works as they are in mainstream trade editions and not in a small press Limited editions. If you have an interest in them, please contact me for further details & pricing. http://www.markedwardgeyer.com/

Frontispiece

Chapter one

Chapter two

Chapter three

Chapter four

Chapter five

Chapter six
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand