Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: "Look Mommy..."

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that is so cool.

great thread

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

interesting stuff...

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

2/3 the size of Earth is about the size of Mars.

I'm still searching for a particular article (I may have to start digging through some notebooks here), but, I recall reading an article at least twelve years ago which mentioned the orbit of the planet Mars, and how it's orbit hinted at a large object that could have passed close to Mars long ago.
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

very interesting, thanks Aescaulipus.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."