Page 19 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Tower Trivia Thread ***SPOILERS***

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, you're up
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the term for the condition known as the healing madness?

Country
    Country Flag

dry twist? doesnt sound right but im not sure

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    dry twist? doesnt sound right but im not sure
    Nayyup, dry twist is arthritis.

Country
    Country Flag

Whore's blossom?

Country
    Country Flag

Whore's blossom?
    Nay, the answer I am looking for is a mental condition rather than a physical one.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

crap, and I packed all my books away!!!

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Country
    Country Flag

post traumatic stress disorder?

Country
    Country Flag

post traumatic stress disorder?
    Actually, your humorous response is in thinking along the correct lines to discover the actual answer to this question.

I'll reprint the question:

Country
    Country Flag

out of curiosity, is this mentioned by Roland when theyre using the gateway at fedic station thats starting to malfunction?

Country
    Country Flag

out of curiosity, is this mentioned by Roland when theyre using the gateway at fedic station thats starting to malfunction?
    Nope.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*graps at straws*

Grief???

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Schizophrenia or Alzheimers?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain
    Grief???
    Again, that is along the right line of thinking, but this is not a term from our world that I'm looking for. It comes from Roland's.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

nymphomania?

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VolsToTheWall View Post
    Again, that is along the right line of thinking, but this is not a term from our world that I'm looking for. It comes from Roland's.

Irina
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VolsToTheWall View Post

Irina
    Good job CSH. You say true, I say thank ya.
    *Tosses the feather to CK.*

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Great question ASH..

What lady wanted to marry a lord but that lord wanted to marry the lady's sister instead and she never forgave him? What was the name of the lady and the lord and what land is this story from?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great question ASH..

What lady wanted to marry a lord but that lord wanted to marry the lady's sister instead and she never forgave him? What was the name of the lady and the lord and what land is this story from?
    Is it Lady Oriza, Lord Seminon, and Calla Bryn Sturgis?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Good job Brice..

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you sir.

In the secret compartment in Balazar's medicine cabinet there are three different items. One of those is a quantity of the medicine Roland needs. What are the three items and exactly how many doses of Roland's medicine are found in there?

If you rescue me

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Good job Brice..
    Okay, I have a question to this question and answer. Not that it's a big deal or anything, but is the WHERE Calla Bryn Sturgis? Because Roland knows the story of the Lady of the Dish, and I think it's more of a mythical story and the exact where isn't the principal of the story, it's the ethical or moral part of the story, just like the old testemant. It's just like when you hear the story in Mejis about the two lovers. All the Baronies have the same story, it's just told to fit the geography and community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordred Deschain View Post
    Not that it's a big deal or anything, but is the WHERE Calla Bryn Sturgis? Because Roland knows the story of the Lady of the Dish, and I think it's more of a mythical story and the exact where isn't the principal of the story, it's the ethical or moral part of the story, just like the old testemant. It's just like when you hear the story in Mejis about the two lovers. All the Baronies have the same story, it's just told to fit the geography and community.
    I know what you mean, I think. As far as we know this is a Callas story, but all over Mid-World folk probably have a myth like it. So I would have accepted The Callas, The Borderlands or Calla Bryn Sturgiss.

My Mood
    Amused

Ya like I said, no big deal. I just have that type of personality to keep everyone honest. I mean obviously it wouldn't have been New York.

Thank you sir.

In the secret compartment in Balazar's medicine cabinet there are three different items. One of those is a quantity of the medicine Roland needs. What are the three items and exactly how many doses of Roland's medicine are found in there?
    Come on DarkTower.Com folk! Any ideas? Poor Brice's question is just left all by its lonesome with no one even giving it a try!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast