34 54.84%
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

35 56.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1131

Thread: The Official Harry Potter Book Discussion

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Landon View Post
    Day 27 - What would your patronus be?
    once again, the answer is obvious

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine would be a crow. I love those unloveable birds. I think mine would be one mostly for Huginn and Muninn, Odin's crows who flew around the world gathering news and information for him - I always want to know what's going on.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenant View Post
    once again, the answer is obvious
    It's not obvious to me.

John

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bear

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think John didn't recognize me; John, I will be back to my normal ursine self after Halloween.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay!

(These name changes are driving me crazy! )

John

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Day 28 - Best creature from the series?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was really into the Thestrals, myself.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the house elves. Dobby was wonderful!

John

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Day 26 - If you could work one spell without a wand what would it be?
    would have to be the accio spell

It would be a wolf. If they were colored it would be a white wolf with blue eyes and brown ears.

I liked all the animals that Hagrid was breeding in the series.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Bitchy

Day 29 - If you could only visit one shop on Diagon Alley, which would it be?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Flourish and Blotts bookstore. That would be fascinating!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Flourish and Blotts bookstore. That would be fascinating!
    Ditto

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hippogryphs. They were awesome...and I felt so bad for Hagirds's (it's early...I'm having a major thinking problem and can't remember his name....I feel like such a bad fan..)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Day 26 - If you could work one spell without a wand what would it be?
    going with the crowd on Accio

a tigger (tiger)

Buckbeak!!!

Flourish and Botts! I have a MAJOR sweet tooth!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I'd be able to tear myself away from Flourish and Blotts. But I'd love to stop off at Florean Fortescue's ice cream parlour too

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

All of them...? I'm not sure. I'd be torn between Flourish & Blotts, that pet store - the Owl Emporium, and Ollivanders

My Mood
    Bitchy

Day 30 - How would you travel - broom, portkey, disapparating, thestral, bewitched muggle item?

Thanks for playing!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It would probably be by a a bewitched muggle item. The other options just don't appeal too much to me (I'm not a big fan of roller coasters, etc.).

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Day 30 - How would you travel - broom, portkey, disapparating, thestral, bewitched muggle item?
    Disapparating, totally!!! Could go almost anywhere with just a thought!!!

Thanks for doing it! It was fun!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy cow. I wish I could disapparate. It would be so nice to just be able to pop up anywhere at anytime. Forget being late, getting stuck in traffic and going through security at the airport.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

Broom, without any doubt. That's how you actually can fly.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

the way that I am I would have to try everything at least once to see which one I would prefer

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that quote!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast