Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who: now without DT additives!

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I smell an awesome season finale coming on...and the UK youtubers are putting a lot out there to make me think I am right (of course one of them said she "came back" in an ep I just watched & they were referring to one of the 2 second little sightings, so who knows?).
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched "Blink", Razz. Made me think of you..haha. Love the new sig by the way.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

thnx ves.

The Doctor quotes Lion King

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gK707z_ME"]YouTube - The Doctor quotes the Lion King[/ame]

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

ARE YOU A WEREWOLF?

The Doctor recommends a brisk jog.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De4f3V9GAFU"]YouTube - Doctor Who - Love And Monsters (5 of 5)[/ame]
    watch this. there is a Quote 6 minutes and 2 seconds in. watch it. watch it or die

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I mentioned this in the Gilead thread, I always like to see the moments that Davies and Moffat pay homage to the other sci-fi/fantasy things that they like.

Although I think my all time favorite Doctor quote is when he is flipping out and all of a sudden stops and says 'Why is there an apple in my dressing gown?'

Just thinking about it makes me giggle.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched Turn Left this evening. Bear in mind, I haven't watched Dr Who since Peter Davison was the Doctor, so I had to wing it as far as the plot went...but bloody good stuff!

The acting was a bit shite in parts...well, dunno, Catherine Tate was awesome but some people were a bit wooden - then again that could be the script and not them, because I watched Torchwood once and found that the same. Its got a real 1980's bbc drama feel to it, but all the same I was quite riveted and now I have to watch it next week.

Apart from anything else, I've gotta support Miss Piper - she went to my school (my sisters year, I'm older).
    /name dropping

turn left turn left... i don't think I've seen that one yet.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Im in the UK - it was tonights episode with...a special guest

next week is the sequel to Silence in the Library i hate that we're behind

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How behind are you, as in the number of eps?

at least 2 maybe four

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bummer!

Well, this was my first ep in years - i don't think I'll go back and catch up, but I'll definately watch next week

and th DT-Dw fan cult grows Muahahahahaha!!!

this is one of the times i hate America. stupid independence? why did we have to toss that damn tea? then we could ALL be British, drink tea, have horribly odd teeth, and watch doctor who on a july fourth, or on schedule

Traveler huey520 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched season finale (sat 5th july). Cant believe how they got out of that one with ...., and then the thing with the......... and as for the ending!!!!! Ha ha only teasing, you are only a couple of weeks behind us brits, so not long to wait.
    Have seen trailer for xmas 08 special, looking good and its not that long to xmas

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Check out my live journal for my thoughts on the last few episodes

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hurry up and watch the final ep guys, there's some points I want to discuss! lol

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    ARE YOU A WEREWOLF?
    {snipped for space}
    The Doctor recommends a brisk jog.
    Who told you?!

*clears throat* So, uhm, new episode Friday night. <---me I was semi-glad we didn't have one this past Friday because I do so love to watch the pretty sparklies in the sky. We don't have TiVo or DVR, so it would be old school VHS taping otherwise.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    this is one of the times i hate America. stupid independence? why did we have to toss that damn tea? then we could ALL be British, drink tea, have horribly odd teeth, and watch doctor who on a july fourth, or on schedule
    I for one prefer coffee to tea, although my londoner man has gotten me int oa little earl grey to relax with.

And he has great teeth--naturally. So there.

ANNND, he opted to become an American Citizen & give up his UK passport so there even more.

touche

in truth i'd prefer to be German

scifi on friday evenings. BBC america saturday at 6 and 7, with rerun of the episodes on sunday at 2 and 3. don't know about in the UK

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Razz has no shame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast