Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 120 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who: now without DT additives!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Default -

-
    Last edited by razz; 07-18-2020 at 10:04 AM.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is it going to be a spoiler thread, or is everybody willing to mark spoilers in the posts?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

razz thats cool, sometimes
    ya cant get enough of the Dr!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

I'm gonna go to school and reinact a bunch of Doctor who scenes. *points to sig.* <---like that one. and the one from "Rose"
    "I'm the Doctor by the way, what's your name"
    "Rose?"
    "Nice to meet you Rose, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!"
    except i'm gonna change the names, ask random people, and have my friend dressed in a gorilla suite chasing people.

i will also use the episode "Blink" one of my favorite, to explain time in my chemistry class.
    now i need some ideas and qoutes from older DW series

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Blink! An unusual and genuinely creepy episode. Interesting to have guest characters actually take the main role and place the main characters in the background too.

The episodes written by Moffat seem particularly good.

what was a pretty funny one was the one with the group of people trying to meet the doctor. then they show up in the end. the one with the absorbaloff thing. the one drawn by a six year old for a contest.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right. The monster was played by comedian Peter Kay.

Quite brave to slip in an oral sex gag in a family show too (although they did it in such a way kids probably wouldn't get it.)

that was kinda weird. funny, but wrong.

Can someone recommend some Tom Baker Episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    is it going to be a spoiler thread, or is everybody willing to mark spoilers in the posts?
    yeah, this should be a spoilers thread.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Wait until you see the upcoming episode, The Doctor's Daughter. The eponymous character is played by
    Spoiler:
    the doctor's daughter -- that is Peter Davison's daughter, and she's a cutie. Apparently she tried out for the role of Rose.

Blink is one of my favorite Doctor episodes. It shows how to do scary in a very subtle way.

i saw parts of that on youtube. i might download it. that will air next week, as there was no DW episode this friday due to memorial day

here's part one of Blink.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L34U3rSQF0w"]YouTube - Doctor Who - Blink Part 1[/ame]

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Last night's episode was awesome, but I believe that's the third insinuation this season that the doctor will die soon.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

which one did you see. from BBC or Scifi? Sontaran Stratagem? and what was the foreshadow?
    i only know of 1 of them from planet of the Ood.
    "I think your song will end soon"
    hope it don't happen

Blink Pt2
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bgACICDlg0"]YouTube - Doctor Who - Blink Part 2[/ame]

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

How did I miss this thread when I was cruising down here yesterday?

I probably shouldn't be here since I've missed the majority of series 4 and hate to be spoiled. But to find Whovians who are also DT nuts? I think I've died and gone to Heaven!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

razzle dazzle you are a complete wanker.

you totally posted only parts one and two so that i would get completely hooked and go to youtube and look up part three didn't you.

now i'm completely hooked (again) and have to go and find out if all his other eps are this good. like i don't have enough to record on friday nights.

EDIT: and what in the holy fuck is up with those gods damn angels???????????

EDIT #2: i'm up to part 5 and scared out of my fucking wits. satisfied?

EDIT #3: :gasp:
    Spoiler:
    oh fuck, larry just looked away.

EDIT #4: whew. that was intense. so now i'm off to watch "silence in the library".

razzle dazzle, i'm holding you personally responsible for this. . . .

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    razzle dazzle you are a complete wanker.

you totally posted only parts one and two so that i would get completely hooked and go to youtube and look up part three didn't you.

now i'm completely hooked (again) and have to go and find out if all his other eps are this good. like i don't have enough to record on friday nights.

EDIT: and what in the holy fuck is up with those gods damn angels???????????

EDIT #2: i'm up to part 5 and scared out of my fucking wits. satisfied?

EDIT #3:
    Spoiler:
    oh fuck, larry just looked away.
    :gasp:
    Hehehee..Blink is a damn good episode. One of the scariest in the newer series. Too bad we aren't *really* the same person, because then you'd have the last 3 seasons on DVD and you could watch them whenever you wanted.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    Hehehee..Blink is a damn good episode. One of the scariest in the newer series. Too bad we aren't *really* the same person, because then you'd have the last 3 seasons on DVD and you could watch them whenever you wanted.
    hmmmm. i may have to bribe you with beam bucks to mail them to me.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    which one did you see. from BBC or Scifi? Sontaran Stratagem? and what was the foreshadow?
    i only know of 1 of them from planet of the Ood.
    "I think your song will end soon"
    hope it don't happen
    It was SciFi channel's episode "The Poison Sky" (which is really sort of part 2 of "The Sontaran Strategem"). I think the other foreshadowing was in "The Fires of Pompeii".

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I am under the impression that David Tennant is on for at least one more season, although the rumor is it will be a mini-season to give the actors a chance to pursue other interests (filiming is 9 months a year).

If that's right, then we have this season and at least 5 more eps from the next one. I can't imagine that they would actually KILL the Doctor off, maybe this particular incarnation, but not totally. Besides by Time Lord law, or science or whathaveyou, doesn't he have 2 or 3 more lives anyway?
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    I am under the impression that David Tennant is on for at least one more season, although the rumor is it will be a mini-season to give the actors a chance to pursue other interests (filiming is 9 months a year).

If that's right, then we have this season and at least 5 more eps from the next one. I can't imagine that they would actually KILL the Doctor off, maybe this particular incarnation, but not totally. Besides by Time Lord law, or science or whathaveyou, doesn't he have 2 or 3 more lives anyway?
    That's what I heard last season, making this the last real season.

part 3 this is my favorite part of theepisode:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixun29YUrOk"]YouTube - Doctor Who - Blink Part 3[/ame]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 120 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast