Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 120 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2985

Thread: Doctor Who: now without DT additives!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A Good Dalek to Die Hard
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Aww. That picture! They did a good job! I may cry when I see him talking. I love Hartnel's Doctor. I really love.

Marry me.
    Hahaha! You could propose with that box, without the ring, and it would still be proper and awesome.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hell, I'd probably do it while sharing cocoa, that's how geeky I'd go!

Halfway through season 22 now, and I've gotta admit: I'm really surprised at how much Colin's grown on me as the Doctor. I'm sure listening and reading stories where his Doctor continually develops and the stories themselves are actually good helps, but his arrogant sod of a Doctor is not without its charm. If I'm honest, I think I prefer him to Davison's Doctor, really.

- Melike

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

San Diego comicon photo (not me just found it)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

2nd villain revealed for 50th anniversary special.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

latest rumor http://nerdbastards.com/2013/07/26/n...ide-broadcast/

and the 50th anniversary episode will be broadcasted everywhere at once to avoid spoilers

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I heard about that rumour. You have no idea how much I hope that to be true. Even if it was just a prequel scene online to show McGann regenerating into Hurt, I wouldn't mind, hell, I'd love it - I'd finally have my regeneration for my Doctor and I'd have time to truly process it and get closure. Trust me, I can understand why RTD skipped to Eccleston without showing the regeneration for new audiences, but it's seriously annoyed me how they never showed it for a flashback scene, at least! Especially with how keen McGann's always been to at least play the Doctor. Maybe I'm just heading for disappointment getting my hopes up, but a man can dream.

Btw, I've finally decided to start doing mv's again. My latest challenge is to do an mv for each of the 11 Doctors. I've got ideas for 5-8, now just need a good solid idea for the remaining 7. Anyone got ideas for songs to put to a particular Doctor, throw it at me and I'll see what I can do. Could be serious, could be ridiculous, I'm aiming for a mixture really - for example, I've got a tragic song in mind for 5 but a completely ridiculous one for 6 that's so silly it just might work - so anything goes, in this case.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

try Wolfsbane's Say Goodbye

Gunslinger Apprentice Shadow is on a distinguished road Shadow's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    this is the actor who will be portraying William Hartnel in An Adventure In Time And Space, you may recognize him from the Harry Potter movies

I have been away for a bit. So catching up. This dude is also a main character in game of thrones!

My Mood
    Goofy

I heard about that rumour. You have no idea how much I hope that to be true. Even if it was just a prequel scene online to show McGann regenerating into Hurt, I wouldn't mind, hell, I'd love it - I'd finally have my regeneration for my Doctor and I'd have time to truly process it and get closure. Trust me, I can understand why RTD skipped to Eccleston without showing the regeneration for new audiences, but it's seriously annoyed me how they never showed it for a flashback scene, at least! Especially with how keen McGann's always been to at least play the Doctor. Maybe I'm just heading for disappointment getting my hopes up, but a man can dream.

Btw, I've finally decided to start doing mv's again. My latest challenge is to do an mv for each of the 11 Doctors. I've got ideas for 5-8, now just need a good solid idea for the remaining 7. Anyone got ideas for songs to put to a particular Doctor, throw it at me and I'll see what I can do. Could be serious, could be ridiculous, I'm aiming for a mixture really - for example, I've got a tragic song in mind for 5 but a completely ridiculous one for 6 that's so silly it just might work - so anything goes, in this case.
    Dodge i feel about the same way you do about the DW (previous posts included).
    I heard Eccleston was suppose to be in the 50th but him and Moffat had lunch and he decided not to make a physical appearance but he is going to have a voice part

I think its funny i just watched curse of the fatal death. I didnt realize Moffat wrote it. I think its hilarous that he goes through 4 of his lives in 2 minutes and hugh grant is the 12th doctor and Joanna Lumley (AbFab, yes i love british comedy) is the 13th doctor.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Will we still be able to call Matt Smith the Eleventh Doctor, then? Order of appearance? Or would everyone after the Eighth move up one?

Country
    Country Flag

a lot of kids think Eccleston is the first doctor because they've never seen the previous eight doctors

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't they listen to the dialogue? I believe Eccleston had some lines about his past. I'm quite certain that later Doctors had many lines about that, and even showed pictures. (I suppose that not showing Hurt at those points in the continuity could be explained by the Doctor's apparent shame over his acts.)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    this is the actor who will be portraying William Hartnel in An Adventure In Time And Space, you may recognize him from the Harry Potter movies

I have been away for a bit. So catching up. This dude is also a main character in game of thrones!
    wrong person

My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

wrong person
    In which way, not the person who is going to play the first doc, wasnt on harry potter, or didnt play the guy who caused the red wedding on GoT?
    This is a pic of David Bradley correct?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is David Bradley.

Yes...he has been on Game of Thrones.

He has also been on Doctor Who as Solomon last season's Dinosaurs on a Spaceship...with another Harry Potter cast mate Mark Williams (Arthus Weasley).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

i admit it. i was wrong about him being in A Game of Thrones

My Mood
    Goofy

i admit it. i was wrong about him being in A Game of Thrones
    Freak it wasnt ment to make you wrong, i just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same person! But yes he is a frey and "the only good frey is a dead frey!"

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Last week, I found out details of the UK release of series 7. Initially, I was pretty pissed off that the UK will have to wait an entire month after its US release, but that was nothing compared to the fact that the UK set wasn't including the 2011 xmas special The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe...and the US set was! Now I won't deny it's hardly my favourite ep, but still, when you're buying something that's labelled "complete", you expect it be complete! So, I did what any Brit would do that was pissed off as I was: I wrote a complaint. Bear in mind that I have never done this, not once, but that's how strongly I felt about it, quite honestly. I wasn't expecting a response from BBC Worldwide, tbh...and then I received this in my mail today:

Hi
    Originally the decision was taken not to include this release on the box set as it had previously been released as a standalone product. However after listening to feedback from our fans we have decided to include the episode and its prequel on the set. The price of the set will not be altered as a result of the change of contents
    Best wishes
    DVD Enquiry Line.
    Thank you BBC Worldwide for listening! Now, let's hope they move the release date up to match the US release, but at least the product itself is pretty much the same now, with the exclusion of Doctor Who at the Nerdist that's on the US set but not on the UK, and tbh, I couldn't care less about that. But I am glad that sometimes, making a complaint like this does get some results, at least.

- Melike

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

it's hardly my favourite ep
    It's not? I liked it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

See, one thing I didn't like was how predictable the ending with the dad was, and the lack of a villain. It's not completely terrible, and there's some things I like about it (the "because they'll be sad later" speech I really liked), but I enjoyed Christmas Carol and The Snowmen a great deal more.

- Melike

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally agree. Just sounded like you were implying that it was completely terrible. There are worse series 7 ep.s IMO. Thanks for clarifying.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Any time. What were your least favourite eps of last series by the way, Mike?

Oh, and Shadow: awesome new theme! I really enjoyed Simm's Master!

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 120 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast