Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 2902

Thread: Who told who? - a little game

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Jake to Eddie?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

think more collectively. put your heads together.

John F. Kennedy O Hyperborean Wanderer is on a distinguished road O Hyperborean Wanderer's Avatar

Jake to himself, mostly, but out loud in the presence of Susannah, Eddie, Roland and Oy during his first palaver with them on the road from River Crossing to Lud.

"The gunslinger saw the murder in his eyes quite clearly, and although he did not fear it, he marked it as a man might mark a page in a book, one that contained potentially valuable instructions."

- Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger (Revised)

well done. i would have accepted jake to himself or jake to the tet.

the feather is yours.

John F. Kennedy O Hyperborean Wanderer is on a distinguished road O Hyperborean Wanderer's Avatar

Neat!

"Thee's not entirely slow, is thee?"

"The gunslinger saw the murder in his eyes quite clearly, and although he did not fear it, he marked it as a man might mark a page in a book, one that contained potentially valuable instructions."

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Henchick to Eddie

Bingo!

The feather is yours MonteGss . . .

Country
    Country Flag

Free turn to the first person who wants it.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll give it a shot...

"Sometimes I think we'd all be better off if the people who mean well would just creep away and die."
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Cyber!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

this is from the dt series right?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

huh, it sounds good and I don't remember it at all
    It wasn't Susan, that's sure.

Roland would have understood.

Eddie to the tet while standing around Mia's remains.

Assuming that was correct, I pass on the feather.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't pass it. I would be interested in yours.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone? Bueller?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Very well then Letti, I'll re-accept the feather with many thanks for the encouragement.

After an extended hiatus, due to an injury and surgery that a certain Fisher King might have benefited from if only he had had the chance, during which I've spent a great deal of time meditating on the Dark Tower (as well as other works directly relating to it), I pose you this:

"What does the fish think when he is jerked up by the mouth through the silver limits of existence and into a new universe where the air drowns him and the light is blue madness?"

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

that would be Walter to Roland?

Excellent razz (love the handle, BTW. Any mention or variation of the phrase "razzle dazzle" resonates strongly with me.), I'm pleased to pass on the feather . . .

Country
    Country Flag

it was a good one
    It was worth to wait.

Well done, razz.

Thanks Letti! Not a crazy hard one, but I thought it was a pretty good one. Now to see what razz has in store . . .

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

shit, sorry.
    My aplogies, I'm passing the feather. Letti?

Fire away, Letti!

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, let me see...

"If you are afraid of what might be on the other side of the doors, maybe bouncing off the walls seems safer."

Who told who?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 LastLast