Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Non-Human Characters (Spoilers perhaps)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Welcome Poisonbat to our fabulous forum!!!! Love the name by the way!!! Hope you have as much fun here as I do

Poisonbat

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Welcome Poisonbat to our fabulous forum!!!! Love the name by the way!!! Hope you have as much fun here as I do
    Thank you for your welcome. Poisonbat comes from my two favorite heros/villians Poison from Poison Ivy and Bat from Batman.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

(a little off topic) Bats are one of my favorite animals. We have a huge bat cave in our twin city that houses over 4 millions bats.

Did you know bats mate for life, and that if another bat is having problems birthing, other bats will come over to coach her through it? Like lamasse (sp.?) and everything!

Poisonbat

(a little off topic) Bats are one of my favorite animals. We have a huge bat cave in our twin city that houses over 4 millions bats.

Did you know bats mate for life, and that if another bat is having problems birthing, other bats will come over to coach her through it? Like lamasse (sp.?) and everything!
    Bat's are very misunderstood creatures. They strike terror in us, yet they are really not that dangerous. Sure they can carry disease, but as far as attacking humans, very rare. You are more likely to be attacked by a dog and they are viewed as "man's best friend". Don't make much since to me.

My Mood
    Worried

I have a bat-house that was given to me as a graduation present. One day, when I have a house, it will be up on a tree near the house...

Poisonbat

A bat house would be super. I used to have an entire room in my house devoted to Batman. But now it is in boxes that fill my entire closet. I have studied bats for a long time, they are very interesting creatures. I would love to have a bat house here.

My Mood
    Worried

I love that they eat mosquitoes because mosquitoes love me and I am highly allergic to mosquito saliva...

Bathouses are built like a birdhouse except an opening through the bottom because then they can just crawl in through the bottom and nest!

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And lobstrosities!
    Very nice with a bit of butter I understand.

My Mood
    Worried

Mmmmmmmmmmmm lunch....

My Mood
    Worried

Nobody has mentioned the crimson king as their favorite non-human character..

He is a non-human character, right? Or is he just undead?

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Nobody has mentioned the crimson king as their favorite non-human character..

He is a non-human character, right? Or is he just undead?
    He's half-human as his father was Arthur Eld.

My Mood
    Worried

Are you a non-human if you are still half human?

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Dunno. I'd say he qualifies as not he's not 100% human. FAR from my fav character, human or otherwise especially since once we meet him it's in such an anti-climatic way.

My Mood
    Worried

agreed but I expected to see Matthew/Allhail in here voting for CK...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Blaine the Mono is my hero!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I came in and posted my peice in this thread awhile ago and in the meantime I have read the Talisman, and so I am in a bit of a pickle.

I love Oy. I mean I *really* adore that bumbler, but Wolf was so awesome, too! I don't think I could ever choose between the two.

As for my favorite bad-guy: George Stark. I count him as non-human as he was born from dirt and was something of a vampire that lived on other peoples (or I guess AN other person's) thoughts & ideas, instead of blood.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I came in and posted my peice in this thread awhile ago and in the meantime I have read the Talisman, and so I am in a bit of a pickle.

I love Oy. I mean I *really* adore that bumbler, but Wolf was so awesome, too! I don't think I could ever choose between the two.

As for my favorite bad-guy: George Stark. I count him as non-human as he was born from dirt and was something of a vampire that lived on other peoples (or I guess AN other person's) thoughts & ideas, instead of blood.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Traveler Redsoxtony13 is on a distinguished road Redsoxtony13's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wolf is by far my favorite..... and Winston Churchill was one creepy kitty
    To be Irish is to know that in the end the world will break your heart. -- Daniel Patrick Moynihan speaking after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, November 1963

My Mood
    Worried

Ooooooooh good call! Winston Churchill! Nobody else said that!

Traveler ChicagoMolly is on a distinguished road ChicagoMolly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kojak, Oy, Frisky, and Cujo ( poor,poor Cujo)

The lobstrosities are lots of fun.

My Mood
    Worried

Poor Cujo indeed!! Poor dog got infected with rabies, it wasn't like he was really a bad dog...

Kojak was an AMAZING dog and I would love to have him as my own...

I'm blanking on Frisky though. What was Frisky and where was (s)he?

Traveler ChicagoMolly is on a distinguished road ChicagoMolly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Frisky was the Huskie in Eyes of the Dragon that sniffed Dennis' trail and led Naomi and Ben to him. I only know this because I just read the book last week.

She just seemed like an awesome dog.

My Mood
    Worried

Oh! I never finished eyes yet... I'm in the middle of so many books right now it's ridiculous. But thanks for the clarification!

Along the Path of the Beam GirlGoneNineteen is on a distinguished road GirlGoneNineteen's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Atropos and Oy top the list for sure.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't read as many Stephen King books as the rest of you have, but my vote would definitely have to go to Oy. It seemed a little weird when he was first introduced to the story, but Oy developed into one hell of a character.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast