+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Your favourite quotes? :spoilers:

but comfort served cold was better than no comfort at all

Traveler otherjr1 is on a distinguished road

'No more talking. Talking's done. Do it or die.'

Along the Path of the Beam kaufen is on a distinguished road

"I told her about that laugh!" - The Tick Tock Man.
    Last edited by kaufen; 06-12-2017 at 04:34 AM.

Maerlyn's Imp Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

" Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. "

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Kurt Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

I don't know why, but this quote has been going around in my head today. There's just always been something about it that I love.

“Death, but not for you, gunslinger. Never for you. You darkle. You tinct. May I be brutally frank? You go on.”

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18