Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Dark Tower Fight Scenes! *SPOILERS* Poll I

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Best Dark Tower Fight Scenes! *SPOILERS* Poll I

Thanks to Mattrick for the polling idea.

Ok so I'm going to break this up a bit like Mattrick did.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland taking down Tull single-handedly.

The only time we get to see Roland's true gunslinging potential.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So are all the winners going to be collected for a final vote Sarah?

Meaning I can vote in this one too?

Because the naked shootout is the best no matter what.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Because theyre naked or because you like the fighting?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Little from column A, little from column B

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought you'd say that.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Great poll Sarah. I look fwd to seeing how it develops.
    I voted for Roland vs. Cort. It was, afterall, the day Roland became a Gunslinger.

ps. I am also a big fan of the depopulation of Tull.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

For this poll I chose "Pulling Jake through the Door". Hard choice 'cause there are so many great fight scenes.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know it was so hard for me to choose between cort and roland and roland and tull.

Everyone can vote in all the polls.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maerlyn
    Everyone can vote in all the polls.
    Well thats good to know... was there any question otherwise?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yes, matt asked.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Thats cause Matt's a goober-head.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Reallllly tough decision between Jake's drawing and this one but...
    I chose Roland saving Jake from the Tick-Tock Man.
    I think because I like that Oy was there and was instrumental in the rescue as well. Jake is so badass in this scene as well (even if he doesn't actually kill him).

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    yes, matt asked.

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Thats cause Matt's a goober-head.
    I was actually wondering if I already voted for the naked fight as my most favorite, is there any reason to vote here?

Or will all the polls culminate into a battle royal for the top five or something?

Even though I was just vote for "big guns in the bathroom" again.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I was actually wondering if I already voted for the naked fight as my most favorite, is there any reason to vote here?

Or will all the polls culminate into a battle royal for the top five or something?

Even though I was just vote for "big guns in the bathroom" again.

The Dixie Pig is my favorite fight scene in the saga.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland vs Tull. Hands down.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

This was a great idea for a poll, but, geez it's tough.

I had to pick the fight with Roland and Cort since, to me, that is what got the whole story rolling.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    I know it was so hard for me to choose between cort and roland and roland and tull.
    So...which did you vote for? [/glare]

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Roland vs Tull. Hands down.
    Yup

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I voted for the scene in Tull.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh. I'm with you, Maerlyn, I was torn between the fight with Cort or the showdown in Tull.

I had to go with Cort, though, because a) it was sneaky as hell, using David as a weapon and b) it was a significant rite of passage, and Roland was less experienced as a gunslinger. Tough call.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Daggers, that is exactly how I felt. Seriously, David was a sneaky move and it showed us what type of person Roland was. It gave us some early insight on what kind of choices he was going to possibly make.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely. The fight with Cort was his first rite of passage; the fact that he thought to use David as a weapon alluded to his resourcefulness and his ruthless need to win at all costs.

Tull showed us his actual strength and skill, but didn't have the same power for me. By this time he was older and more experienced, and you would kind of expect him to be able to take down a whole town on his own.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

It's so damn hard to choose but my heart goes to "Roland saving Jake from the Tick-tock-man". It was really complex.

Roland would have understood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mort

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast