Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Contest #9 - Pat Delgado

Gunslinger Apprentice aurora is on a distinguished road aurora's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Working on my third rendition for this challenge. My sketching SUCKS! But this one is better then the last two and way better then the one I was working on for the Reaptide Festival which was so bad (by my standards anyways) I never posted it. This new one will be posted sometime tomorrow.
    Love the work every body has done some of the best to date, all of them!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Crap and now my graphics tablet does not want to work. This is the first time I've tried to use it since I reformatted my drive. Looks like you'll have to suffer a really crappy pencil sketch instead of a cleaned up and colored sketch. Man I just can't get anything working for these challenges. But at least I'm having fun looking at everyones else's work and fun doodling away while working and thats all that counts

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Things sure picked up with the latest entries. Wonderful submissions.

Country
    Country Flag

OK, Normally there is not a chance in heck that I would post something like this as its nothing more then a crude 20-30 minute sketch which was meant for an outline to do up properly in PS. But since my tablet is totally dead and my vendor won't send me my next one till Aug (Siggraph week when the new one comes out) I'm kinda REALLY screwed. But due to the nature of the wonderful viewers here who could care less that I can't freehand anything to save my life I'll go ahead and post anyways. You guys allow me to have fun and I say Thankee Sai's for that!

Please don't count this as final yet as I may try and get an el-cheapo one tomorrow morning to hold me till Aug so I can at least get work done.

Traveler Hammerofthegods32 is on a distinguished road Hammerofthegods32's Avatar

That looks great. You're too hard on yourself.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

wow you guys are talented. i can't even draw a stick figure. :ashamedturtle:
    i'm really very impressed.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I like it too aurora

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great drawing Aurora looking forward to seeing the finished article.

Country
    Country Flag

Firstly thanks for the kind comments and that image is going to have to be my final image. While I did get an cheap little tablet yesterday I had no time to work on it last night and won't have any today either.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be closing the contest this evening. My only guarantee is it will not be before 7pm MST.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

In just under the line, it seems. It went to crap when I started coloring it, but here is the finished product:

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

So, did anyone notice that mine was heavily inspired by Clint Eastwood's character in A Fistful of Dollars, only without the gunbelt, add the rope and change the face? haha
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it still looks good Chris!

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

He reminds me of a ghost I read about today.
    Gregory. Great use of colour Chris!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thread is now closed. Voting to begin soon!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6