Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest #9 - Pat Delgado

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Contest #9 - Pat Delgado

I know some of you have to be up for this - I need to do a couple of contests for people, as I have way more of them I need artwork for than I do places or things. I'll try to mix it up as best I can.

This contest is for Pat Delgado. The article can be found here, and should at least give you a starting point.

Please read the Contest Posting Guidelines if you haven't already, and have fun!

Contest will be open until June 3, 2008.

Winner: aurora
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-08-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Changed contest ending date.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I cannot wait to start this one. I am going to buy a nice piece of (heavy) paper today.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, I wish I could draw.

I'm looking forward to more excellent work.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You could make a collage or something.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I had some artistic talent as well. Looking forward to seeing the artwork though

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think lack of talent should preclude anyone from entering the contest(s), it certainly hasn't stopped me!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Oh please. You have made some awesome artwork to display. I lack talent.....therefore, I could only give stick figure versions of Pat Delgado.

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stick figures can be cool, check this out: Stick Figure Theatre (of DEATH!)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I liked that. But my stick figures won't even look that good.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just flat can't do people but I really hope this gets some good response. I personally will always picture Pat Delgado as Dora's father Pat Bresette

Dark haired, large man. Died way too soon.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, you can do just about anything - you don't really need drawing skills. You can do a collage, like I said earlier (just don't use copyrighted material), or take an existing picture (one you have rights to, of course!) and do some Photoshopping or picture effects on it, or anything like that. You could even take a photograph of something you think represents the subject. The world is your oyster.

John F. Kennedy susie is on a distinguished road susie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    You could even take a photograph of something you think represents the subject. The world is your oyster.
    WE CAN??? now i am tempted to take photos of myself crossdressing as red-bearded horse breeder.

i will draw for this art prompt if others participate as well, because it's no fun to play alone.
    "where the road is dark and the seed is sowed
    where the gun is cocked and the bullets cold
    where the miles are marked in the blood and gold
    i'll meet you further on up the road"
    -themaninblack

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously, whatever gets your point across.

Check thread #8 - Vote Now! And PM me your address.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I want to try to do something for this. I've got some ideas, but I'm absolutly terrible at drawing people, so I'm not sure how it'll come out.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see what you come up with Heather.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ooh i like drawing people...with any luck on my internet i'll be able to try this one out!!!!

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

Gunslinger Apprentice aurora is on a distinguished road aurora's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, done with classes and no Summer classes this year (well maybe but not till July) so I'm deff in on this one. Sorry for the lack of effort on the last two, 30 hours per day of work plus 30 hours per day of school stuff = 60 hours of crap to cram into 24 hours a day. It obviously did not work to well for me. I sure hope Susie is doing this one too. That last one rocked my world!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Been there, done that aurora! I've worked full time and gone to school full time too - I feel your pain.

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! MY INTERNET IS FIXED!!!!

I'm working on my entry it should be scanned and posted within a day or two

everyone look at "Skully" it'll be posted in a few minutes!!!

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I tried the "paint" program.....I suck!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm right there with ya, sweetheart.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Can't wait to see what you come up with Heather.
    Don't expect anything great. It's looking pretty bad right now. I just had to go erase all his hair last night because it was just hideous.

Daghain when does the contest end?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

May 20, unless someone asks for an extension.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast