Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Very Tough Bracket...

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jurassic Park

1 5.00%
  • Saving Private Ryan

2 10.00%
  • Stalag 17

1 5.00%
  • The Shining

4 20.00%
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

6 30.00%
  • Citizen Kane

3 15.00%
  • It's a Wonderful Life

3 15.00%
  • When Harry Met Sally

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Group D - Bracket I

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Group D - Bracket I

Jurassic Park

Saving Private Ryan

Stalag 17

The Shining

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Citizen Kane

It's A Wonderful Life

When Harry Met Sally
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to need more time to ponder this. Jurassic Park is a classic. The Shining is about the greatest horror movie ever. I've not yet seen Citizen Kane and all TG, TB and TU but I loved the first half of it. Saving Private Ryan was a war masterpiece...

Too difficult to decide right now.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

That's all that needs to be said.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Tough choice for me...
    BTW, the cover for Jurassic Park is actually 12 Angry Men
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

This is a really tough one. Jurassic Park, The Shining, Citizen Kane, It's a Wonderful Life. I can't decide!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly has got my vote. Some great films in this one but had to go for this.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, tough bracket...by the way, the pict was 12 angry men and the poll had Jurassic park...

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Had to vote the Shining. I liked Jurassic park and It's a wonderful life as well.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Truly a tough bracket. A number of these would dominate a weaker bracket and Citizen Kane is considered by some critics as the greatest movie ever. Eventually, I decided on Saving Private Ryan because I watched that movie in the theater and it blew me away. It was four times as effective in the theater where the volume was so loud that you could feel the vibrations of the tanks as they rolled up.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Truly a tough bracket. A number of these would dominate a weaker bracket and Citizen Kane is considered by some critics as the greatest movie ever. Eventually, I decided on Saving Private Ryan because I watched that movie in the theater and it blew me away. It was four times as effective in the theater where the volume was so loud that you could feel the vibrations of the tanks as they rolled up.
    I made sure when I got my widescreen TV I cranked my surround sound. My subwoofer is pretty powerful, I'd like to think I got a great bargain on it. Needless to say the first 30 mins probably annoyed my neighbours.

+ Reply to Thread