Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pop Of King - a complete listing

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Here's the Leno column online.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

New column in the 3/5 issue: "Putting Movies First"

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Page 1 of thread updated with latest issue information for Putting Movies First!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Last edited by Patrick; 03-09-2010 at 09:33 PM. Reason: moved the smilie out of the link, so the link will work
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Your smilie got embedded in the link -- http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,2031...349507,00.html

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks!

Still not perfectly used with the iphone...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Page one of thread updated with latest Pop Of King information titled Inspector of Gadgets

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Nobody noticed this one?
    Seen it on the twitter account, stephenkingsearch:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20350941,00.html

Stephen King on the Kindle and the iPad
    EW's columnist likes e-readers, but doesn't think anything will ever replace books

In the April 23/30 issue: Big Audio Dynamite.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Page one of the thread updated with the issue information for the most recent Pop of King article where King raves about the audio version of James Elroy's Blood's a River (2009) read by Craig Wassan who (in King's words) "is a fine actor, but a mad hot audio reader." King calls the audio version pure, unadulterated magic, and states that its the best audio book he has ever heard! Makes me want to get it!!!!

Spoiler:

June 4/11 issue: The Most Obnoxious TV Commerical. Ever.
    Subtitle: And the winner is...ShoeDini!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Page one of thread updated with info on latest column referenced by Bev in the post above thisw one!

Spoiler:

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI to those that might be interested the current issue of Entertainment Weekly (with stars from True Blood on the cover) has a full page ad for Blockade Billy.

I did not see a Pop of King page though....

Life is a garden...dig it!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    FYI to those that might be interested the current issue of Entertainment Weekly (with stars from True Blood on the cover) has a full page ad for Blockade Billy.

Dig deeper - say to page 34 - Pop of King article titled "Get Me Bruce Willis" where stephen King waxwes eloquently how Bruce Willis (of Armageddan fame) shoudl be the one to fix teh BP Oil Spill mess! Page one of hte thread will be up[dated in a minute to reflect the newest issue with Pop of King.

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Is it me, or the april, may, june issues arent online yet???

Does anyone have them?

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post

Dig deeper - say to page 34 - Pop of King article titled "Get Me Bruce Willis" where stephen King waxwes eloquently how Bruce Willis (of Armageddan fame) shoudl be the one to fix teh BP Oil Spill mess! Page one of hte thread will be up[dated in a minute to reflect the newest issue with Pop of King.
    Thanks! I just kinda scanned through real quick at the register while waiting to pay for The Passage.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Michael Jackson Darkday is on a distinguished road Darkday's Avatar

Get Me Bruce Willis! is online. No trace, however, of Big Audio Dynamite and The Most Obnoxious TV Commercial. Ever.

Country
    Country Flag

thanks!
    Anyone could share the ones that are missing?

Country
    Country Flag

On twitter, EW told me they added em:

#1096 http://bit.ly/9UVui2, #1099/1100 http://bit.ly/ck5RHN, #1105/1106 http://bit.ly/9oNmma, #1107 http://bit.ly/btF52M

Posted on my MB: The new issue's (7/9-16/10) cover says we'll be getting "Stephen King's Summer Reading List".

Country
    Country Flag

MB standing for...?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I dont find the 2 following articles online :

#1065/#1066 9/18/09 What's Next For Pop Culture?
    #1079/#1080 12/11/09 The Best TV OF 2009

Can someone please help me to get them?

====================

On the other hand, i dont find the following one in the listing : maybe it wasnt printed, but only available online?
    "Stephen King on J.D. Sallinger passing : http://shelf-life.ew.com/2010/01/28/...-j-d-salinger/

What's Next for Pop Culture

Best TV of 2009

Here's a good place to look past columns up -- it's what I did: News from the Dead Zone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast