Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcade problems

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Default Arcade Glitches... discuss them here!

Does anyone else have a problem with the Crypto game? Seems like the letters are all screwed up. Once, it told me that a 3 letter word was FT_ and it was saying that it was correct!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...that one is so damn hard I have not looked at it.

I will try and figure out whats up though, sometimes these games can be a little shakey.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep getting a "my sql" error or something like that when it attempts to post my score after playing a game of Pacman. I only get this on Pacman.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Vols, I will look into it.

the entire Arcade is a free add and most of the games are the same, sometimes they suck or are broken in weird ways. I may just be able to find a better version.

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by VolsToTheWall View Post
    I keep getting a "my sql" error or something like that when it attempts to post my score after playing a game of Pacman. I only get this on Pacman.
    I just got this same error on Book Worm. I try to post my score and I go to a white error screen that says "my sql error" and some other crap. It said to contact the administrator, so here I am contacting you. *points* It was the untimed version too, so I wasted all my time for nada.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was just going to at last beat Bill at Flip Words , when the game played that dirty trick: when I was supposed to type, it doubled all the letters I typed, TTHHIISS WWAAYY, which, of course, ruined my chances. (provided I really had any chances, of course...)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang

Sorry about that Jean, we may need to upgrade some of these to a more professional version.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I don't think it's that big of a deal right now. They're all freebies anyways.

But, speaking of glitches, Mahjongg constantly ends on me even when I have time left. And sometimes it'll go to a second level for about three seconds and then end.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Mahjongg will end if you can't make anymore moves, I think.

ummm... how come I can't play the Mahjongg tournament? Bed of Roses moved ahead, but neither NeedfulKings or myself have moved up!?!?!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hold on to that breakout championship while you can, Odetta.

you don't scare me, boy!

(but someone still answer my previous question)

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

eeek!! Didn't see this Odetta, I'm not sure how it works but I'll look into it.

Thanks, cuz' I'm kind of disappointed that I can't play it!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    ummm... how come I can't play the Mahjongg tournament? Bed of Roses moved ahead, but neither NeedfulKings or myself have moved up!?!?!
    Hmmmm...this one is going to be a hard one to solve since I can't "be you" to test it. Is there still a spot to join?

Dora is pretty good at it and I could have her play and then watch the progress.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

It's fixed. YOu can play now, O.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

WOOHOO!!

Thank you Hannah

yay! Thanks!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes, during basketball, my 39 year old left knee will not respond. Can you folks fix this?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Um...no.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

*kicks Jon in the knee*

Better?

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry, ot

but whenever i hear the word "glitch" I think of office space.

"we fixed the glitch"

anyone? anyone?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You took my stapler!!!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Traveler fx12345 is on a distinguished road fx12345's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Arcade problems

it keeps telling me that the administrator has disabled games for my group, im logged and everything, but i dont know whats wrong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Until you've made at least five posts certain board functions such as PMs, games, etc... won't work for you. These were disabled until the five post limit due to a problem with spammers.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast