Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
Results 1,601 to 1,621 of 1621

Thread: What Are You Currently Reading: Comics

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, snap. Here's the deluxe hc with a variant cover:
    https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Ima...-VAR/JAN178877

I'm not sure how rare it is. Probably limited to whatever they can sell.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for info on the Deluxe HC - I will add it to my wish list - since I order for IST a lot. I have Deadly Class and will start that someday soon
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Oh, snap. Here's the deluxe hc with a variant cover:
    https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Ima...-VAR/JAN178877

I'm not sure how rare it is. Probably limited to whatever they can sell.
    haha - it was already in my wish list...so sometime soon
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Traveler Funky2002 will become famous soon enough Funky2002 will become famous soon enough

Not really Dark Tower, but I have collected and read ALL of the Stand comics, man that was though. Those comics are rare (and now becoming even more difficult to find) it's really worth it though. They are extremely well illustrated and tell the story almost exactly as in the book. They left some stuff out though but it's barely anything.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Funky2002 View Post
    Not really Dark Tower, but I have collected and read ALL of the Stand comics, man that was though. Those comics are rare (and now becoming even more difficult to find) it's really worth it though. They are extremely well illustrated and tell the story almost exactly as in the book. They left some stuff out though but it's barely anything.
    Your avatar gave me a seizure
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

yeah it's a WTF avatar i must admit, well i'm currently Reading Superman Vol 1. issue No. 44 Jan/Feb (1947) it's in digital Form i sure as shit with i actually owned the issue

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished reading Daredevil - Know Fear by Chip Zdarsky, about to start the second deluxe hc of Battle Angel Alita. I'm already slowly reading (savouring, really) Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

Country
    Country Flag

Re-reading The Incal. I'm thinking of getting the slipcased edition. The only thing better than Moebius's art is his art in an oversized format.

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished first three trade paperbacks of Oblivion Song by Kirkman. He's once again unable to not drag things out. Every one of these paperbacks collects five issues. All three paperbacks could've been casually condensed into a single one. The premise itself is pretty neat but the art is very hard to follow.

I also re-read the first two omnibus editions of The Boys. Great stuff, totally outrageous but also smart and even touching in parts. FYI, the show is a lot tamer than the comics.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved The Boys, started and finished it a few months ago. Then I finished The Walking Dead as soon as my fourth compendium came in. Then … what am I on? Finished the main series of Crossed, now I'm on Crossed: Wish You Were Here and then I'll go on to Crossed + 100.

Other than that, I'm wading through early X-Men. The language is so hard to get through. 60's language. Blugh! I just want to fast forward to the 80's lol.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon are you current with the, um... current X-Men run by Hickman?

Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to read the entire Saga run again. My library has really stepped it up when it comes to creator owned titles.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Shannon are you current with the, um... current X-Men run by Hickman?
    No, I've read X-Men throughout my youth, but never from start to finish. The only reason I'm reading them now is because of my ultimate goal to read Wolverine from start to finish, including any and all things related

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Reading Hickman's new X-Men run. Fascinating stuff, I'm loving this new status quo. I had to look up the whole Krakoa thing tho.

Traveler Celpin is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm about to read the entire Saga run again. My library has really stepped it up when it http://777spinslots.com/ owned titles.
    My fav also!

Country
    Country Flag

Junji Ito - No Longer Human

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got around to reading DC's Flashpoint event. Honestly as far as What If's that one was kinda lame. I wanted to read the Batman-Flashpoint spinoff but if the central story is anything to go by I'm not really interested anymore.

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/w...ent_bookbundle

the whole walking dead collection - not a bad deal
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

and here Is Joe hill collection - considering they sell digital Locke and key for $49 on IDW website - this is another great deal

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/joe-hill-idw-comics
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a few gifts for x-mas -

Annihilator by Grant Morrison, and The Private Eye by Brian K. Vaughn. Have nothing to do today so I'll probably give both a decent rip.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just read volume 1 of The Sandman. I really liked it. I know it’s finding its feet with the first volume, but I also know how good it’ll get in the later volumes. Definitely a series I plan to spread out and savour.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65