2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1520

Thread: What Are You Currently Reading: Comics

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older..... had not looked at it for a longer time...

Hendrik Dorgathen - Space Dog
    signed and remarqued

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I'm reading Samurai Executioner. INCREDIBLE! I don't say that lightly. The amount of research seems staggering. I'm in love with the art too; just ink and paper, none of that digital crap that the big two are pushing.

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Must read all the stuff from the Free Comic Day

Marvel + DC

other Comics

My collection

SALE

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Alan Moore - Providence, Act 1. This is pretty dense stuff. I tip my hat to Moore for not allowing any ads in this.

Katsuhiro Otomo - Akira 6.

It is incredibly well illustrated, action-packed and touching.

Along the Path of the Beam kaufen is on a distinguished road

New issues of American Vampire and The Wicked + The Devine were really good.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow look at that. Pics of hot Vietnamese prostitutes that has been up for half a year!
    Wanted
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Wow look at that. Pics of hot Vietnamese prostitutes that has been up for half a year!
    Not anymore.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm patiently waiting for Walking Dead #164, and then #165 a few weeks later. Shit is getting cray cray.

Oh, I'm goin' slap happy! I'm goin' slap slap happy! Slappity slapping ya, teachin' ya a lesson for comin' in my house!

Country
    Country Flag

Recently finished Fables Vol 12 and 13, and Prophet Vol. 5 Earth War. Prophet was so damned trippy, I love it. I bought a few Daredevil books when Marvel had a sale on their digital titles.

Country
    Country Flag

Just re-read Swamp Thing by Scott Snyder. The man can write a good horror story, no doubt. I also re-read Trees vol. 1 by Warren Ellis and picked up Poe Dameron: Black Squadron from the library. It looks all right. It's a prequel to The Force Awakens.

Along the Path of the Beam kaufen is on a distinguished road

I don't know if my OCD tendencies would allow it.

The Gunslinger fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Recently finished Fables Vol 12 and 13, and Prophet Vol. 5 Earth War. Prophet was so damned trippy, I love it. I bought a few Daredevil books when Marvel had a sale on their digital titles.
    Still need to pick up Prophet Vol 5. That series is so damn trippy lol.

Want to wait until Fables is done with completely so I can speed binge my way through it. I left off on Vol 14, I think..
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sarah Burrini - Astrum Noctis

My collection

SALE

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Free Comic Day 2017

My collection

SALE

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I got started with Image comics and skybound because of the Walking Dead. I now read Redneck, Outcast and God Country. They are freaking awesome!

Tim - 21 Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Picked up Trillium by Jeff Lemire because I was intrigued by the premise and I really enjoyed his series, Sweet Tooth.
    I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm not digging the artwork.
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

Lemire's art is cool but it gets old really fast. His characters in whatever the new book he just put out look exactly like the ones from whatever the previous book was.

Just read Batman and Beast by Peter Milligan, and The Magical Twins by Jodorowsky. The former was pretty good, the latter not so much.

Tim - 21 Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

I finished Trillium and I'm not even sure what I read. That shit got too crazy.

Just started Descender by Jeff Lemire.
    ~Fernandito

Descender Vol 1: Tin Stars is fucking awesome. I've got to get my hands on the rest of this series right now.
    ~Fernandito

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61