Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1621

Thread: What Are You Currently Reading: Comics

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Crap. I can't find Nameless, Knightfall 1, and Neonomicon. I think one of my friends borrowed them.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    In case anyone's interested, the new edition collecting both The Courtyard and Neonomicon just came out.
    Amazon lists it, but strangely says "currently unavailable"/"out of print."
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    In case anyone's interested, the new edition collecting both The Courtyard and Neonomicon just came out.
    Amazon lists it, but strangely says "currently unavailable"/"out of print."
    Hmm. It could be due to the low print run they weren't allocated any copies. I could be wrong though. Only 1000 made so either check out a local comic book store or get it directly from the publisher:
    https://www.comcav.net/collections/a...er-new-edition

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

thanks
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Not so much an update on what I'm reading, but can I just say how much I love this fucking image?

Spoiler:

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Started Jeff Lemire's Black Hammer.

Feev: I finished Nowhere Men earlier. I really enjoyed it. #statingtheobvious

Finished Black Hammer last night and I will not put it on my list of recommended comics. Meh.

Now onto this because I want something light and fun and this was already on my shelf.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Whaaaaaaaaa? I heard Black Hammer is amazing.

I really didn't enjoy it that much and I had high hopes because I've loved most of Jeff Lemire's work.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reading saga right now - the collected books - so I'm on volume 2 and it is very good. Highly recommended. I might have to get the trade pb until the next HC released...or I'll just start something else and wait
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Ooh, Saga...great stuff. It's funny and very touching at the same time. I sprung for the oversized omnibus editions too. No regrets, they're worth every penny.

I'm lucky that my library gets all the trades as they come out.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i love knightfall as that batman storyline arc well that Knightquest and Knights end are my favorite era of batman. you know those books they put out don't have all the issues of knights quest do you? i haven't read all those yet though. the last issue i was reading was Batman issue #72 i think it's from August (1952) no i don't own it i wish i did, but do any of you download comics? i downloaded all of batman up to (2011) like 2 years ago and i've read all of batman up to (1952) and all of Superman in only Action comics and Superman up to i think (1945)

Country
    Country Flag

I bought a ton of stuff when Marvel had a kindle sale and I'm having a blast with Punisher Max (Ennis), The New X-Men (Morrison) and Daredevil (Charles Soule).

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, Morrison is writing X-Men?

*add to cart

Country
    Country Flag

Ask Santa to get you this: https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Mar...-PTG/MAR160918

Pricy but worth it. Free shipping. And yes, it's exactly what you'd imagine it is.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm forwarding that to my siblings and asking them to split it 3 ways for my Christmas present lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have the Kindle app on your tablet/phone? It's free to download. You could get this entire omnibus on Kindle for roughly $20 when it goes on sale. There's a sale every month.

I'm not a big fan of reading comics on my phone but it's a lot cheaper and being able to zoom in really close on some of the art is a nice feature.

The story is great too.

Country
    Country Flag

Reading All-New X-Men by Bendis and about to read Identity Crisis.

Country
    Country Flag

Kieron Gillen's four volume Vader run
    Alan Moore's Promethea
    Lemire's Extraordinary X-Men
    Frank Miller's Year One

My local comic shop had a BOGO sale on older titles which were already half-price. I walked out with 20 new books. I upped my Morrison game big time and was able to fill a few gaps in my Alan Moore collection.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currently reading Sword of Ages and 30 Days of Night 2017. Not real impressed with Sword but 30 Days looks like it's going to be good.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

I liked all the older 30 Days comics. No-nonsense horror jams. I'll get the new one from the library once it's out in TPB.

I'm struggling with Promethea. It's a little too wordy, even for Moore.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Part of the awesome The Big Book Of series by Paradox Press.

Country
    Country Flag

I just received the hardcover edition of Nausicaa so that's next, I guess.

I just finished both volumes of All-Star Batman by Snyder and Aliens: Defiance Vol. 2. All three books were top notch. My libraries have been upping their comics game, and I am glad for it.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm heading to the library to pick up my holds: Descender 4 and 5. I've also bought Wolverine by Millar on Kindle.

Country
    Country Flag

Jodorowsky - Moon Face
    Bendis - House of M

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast