+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
Results 1,601 to 1,608 of 1608

Thread: What Are You Currently Reading: Comics

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, snap. Here's the deluxe hc with a variant cover:
    https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Ima...-VAR/JAN178877

I'm not sure how rare it is. Probably limited to whatever they can sell.

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for info on the Deluxe HC - I will add it to my wish list - since I order for IST a lot. I have Deadly Class and will start that someday soon
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. Wayne Gretzky

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Oh, snap. Here's the deluxe hc with a variant cover:
    https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Ima...-VAR/JAN178877

I'm not sure how rare it is. Probably limited to whatever they can sell.
    haha - it was already in my wish list...so sometime soon
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. Wayne Gretzky

Traveler Funky2002 will become famous soon enough

Not really Dark Tower, but I have collected and read ALL of the Stand comics, man that was though. Those comics are rare (and now becoming even more difficult to find) it's really worth it though. They are extremely well illustrated and tell the story almost exactly as in the book. They left some stuff out though but it's barely anything.

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Funky2002 View Post
    Not really Dark Tower, but I have collected and read ALL of the Stand comics, man that was though. Those comics are rare (and now becoming even more difficult to find) it's really worth it though. They are extremely well illustrated and tell the story almost exactly as in the book. They left some stuff out though but it's barely anything.
    Your avatar gave me a seizure
    "Im goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

yeah it's a WTF avatar i must admit, well i'm currently Reading Superman Vol 1. issue No. 44 Jan/Feb (1947) it's in digital Form i sure as shit with i actually owned the issue

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished reading Daredevil - Know Fear by Chip Zdarsky, about to start the second deluxe hc of Battle Angel Alita. I'm already slowly reading (savouring, really) Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

Country
    Country Flag

Re-reading The Incal. I'm thinking of getting the slipcased edition. The only thing better than Moebius's art is his art in an oversized format.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65