Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Using movie quotes IRL situations

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

It's not really an exact quote, but whenever my dog is staring at me, begging to go for a walk, I tell her: "Your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me."

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Almost anytime someone asks me what I'm going to do for the day, I quote Napoleon Dynamite: "Whatever I feel like! Gosh!"
    Jesus i do that all the time And me and my =friend Barnes, if one of us doesn't have something, for example, if i wanna copy his Maths homework and he's handed it in i always go "Frikin' idiot, God!" and flick my hair. Me and him do kick ass Naopleon impressions. We could probably do the whole film, just us two.

This is one that my sister and I use a lot. Whenever one of us says something and sound unsure about it, we can't help but laugh and quote Anchorman:
    "I'm Ron....Burgundy?"
    Me and my mate Ingram always quote the "i love lamp" bit to eachother, i ask him "Who do you love now?" and he says "I love lamp" and everytime someone asks "hu u luvin" i just say "I love lamp"
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That reminds me, whenever people are arguing or yelling, I like to quote Brick from Anchorman:
    "Loud noises!" or "I don't know what we are yelling about!"

Which always leads to: "I hear their menstruation attracts bears."

Whenever someone says or does something smart, I like to quote Toy Story:
    "Good job Woody. That's using the old noodle."

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

When anyone burps in our house (not that it EVER happens, because that's just soooo rude ) my kids say... "Did ya hear that?" from Elf
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

John F. Kennedy Stinga of A-Town is on a distinguished road Stinga of A-Town's Avatar

I find myself using qoutes outta the Tower more often then not. Flat tires are always responded to with " It's only flat on the bottom", anytime 19 comes up, it has to be said super dramticly, and after a brief pause. I will even find myself slipping into calla & Majis speek when talking normaly, with "Do ya, I beg",and "so I do's", and "Mayhaps". I even catch myself calling my wife "Honey Child".
    A man who cannot share his habits, needs to give them up.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Whenever someone states something ridicolously (sp?) obvious, I use Ashton Kutcher's quote from Dude Where's My Car?

"THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!"

Whenever I want someone to give me a high five, I quote Waterboy:
    "SLAP HANDS! SLAP HANDS!"

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Seek View Post

Mike: thats ok - just as long as you apologise every day for every single terrible aussie accent ever attempted by an american *grates nails down the blackboard*
    I will start with Nicole Kidman. I'm sorry for Nicole Kidman's awful Aussy accent.

One I use when someone is taking to long to do something. From Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
    "Get on with it!"

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

One I use when someone is taking to long to do something. From Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
    "Get on with it!"
    I use that one a lot as well, but it only really works if there's someone around who gets it to yell back "YES, Get on with it!"
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

yipee kay ay mutherfucker, is my fav!! Bruce Willis Rocks
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

If anyone's name is Roger... I start quoting Life of Brian... "Wealease... Wogah!"
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Yet another one I forgot about until I used it earlier today. Whenever someone asks me what I want, I usually quote Half Baked:
    "You know what I want! I wanna talk to Sampson."

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"Get on with it!"
    I hit up Holy Grail a lot. Whenever I do or say something and someone asks how I knew it I will invariably respond with, "Well you have to know such things when you're a king."

Any injury is referred to as "just a flesh wound"

Knights are sometimes called kenigits.

Women with big boobs possess large "tracts of land"

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

I don't remember the context, but my parents were talking about something burning, to which I responded "and what do you burn aside from witches" and was crushed when neither of the responded "more witches!". Bunch of savages in this town.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Seek View Post
    Mike: thats ok - just as long as you apologise every day for every single terrible aussie accent ever attempted by an american *grates nails down the blackboard*
    So...you're saying you don't all sound like Crocodile Dundee? Well...damn. Thats fucking disappointing, Seek.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, this new guy at work made the big mistake of telling me his list name is Smalls. Now everytime he says something even remotely funny and/or interesting, I reply with : "Youre killing me Smalls!"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So I'm playing this war with aliens/ run & gun videogame, and I've gone through a plethora of quotes while doing so. Below are just ones that I can remember right off the bat

“Come on get some! Get it, come on! Get it, come on! Yeah! Yeah!” –Full Metal Jacket

“Come on in you fuckers, ole’ painless is waiting.”
    “Dutch, on your 9!”
    “Get that mother--!!”
    “We’ve both got scores to settle!”
    “Get to the choppah!”– Predator

“Go, my dogs of war!!” – Road Warrior

“Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!!!” -Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Casey Jones’s scream )

“I’m a little anxious to get up there and whoop E.T’s ass” – Independence Day

I’m sure I’ll think of more as the day goes on.

[/cease nerd talk]

I can never ever eat chips and salsa without quoting Clerks:
    I'm putting a spoiler tag around this since, even though it spoils nothing, Feev still hasn't seen the movie. And he can choose to enter at his own risk:

Spoiler:
    Salsa shark. We're gonna need a bigger boat. Man goes into cage, cage goes into salsa, shark's in the salsa.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A few minutes ago, I was walking back towards my desk, and one of my co-workers was standing there with her back to me, and she asked outloud : "Has anyone seen Fernando?" - I tried to bust a Christian Bale in Batman Begins - "HERE I AM."

It didn't sound as cool though.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol when someones says "huh?"
    i go "huh, my ass!" (The Five Heartbeats)

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Whenever someone answers a question correctly I can't help but quote jake gyllenhall in Highway when he says, "Beep. Perfect Score. Gold star."

Also, no matter what the situation I often say, "I wanna see you happier, with your mouth open" from The Whitest Kids You Know.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nHiWwiGQM"]YouTube - Whitest Kids U' Know - Happier With Your Mouth Open[/ame]

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

Whenever I'm about to play a game with someone, instead of saying something like "You're goin' down!" I like to tell them "Baby, I'm gonna buttah yo' bread" in as deep a voice as I can.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Where's that from again? Sounds familiar!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast