Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs that you will forever associate with other mediums

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    I just watched Terminator in anticipation of meeting you.
    x T-1000

I was listening to 'Beat on the Brat' by The Ramones this morning, and I kept thinking back to that part in Billy Madison where he's launching the dodgeballs at those little kids at point blank range

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Europe's "The Final Countdown" will always make me think of Gob from Arrested Development performing his "illusions"

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"Oh Yeah" I'll always associate with Ferris Beuller's Day Off

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Violent Femmes-Add It Up will always and forever remind me of the christian music camp I went to when I was young.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Killers' "All These Things That I've Done" I will forever associate with Southland Tales.

Also Head Over Heels in Donnie Darko.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hip to be Square was being played in the radio a few minutes ago, and all I could think of was : "Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now you fucking stupid bastard!!!!!"

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Double Vision will forever remind me of Burger King commercials...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Dust In The Wind came on the radio while I was in the car yesterday, and my sister and I started laughing at the same time, because it will always make us think of the funeral scene in Old School.

"People Are Strange" by The Doors will always make me think of Lost Boys.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Dust In The Wind came on the radio while I was in the car yesterday, and my sister and I started laughing at the same time, because it will always make us think of the funeral scene in Old School.
    I've got the same problem.

I always finish it with, "You're my boy, Blue!"

Me too....me too

Although it's been a looooong time since I've seen the movie, Crowded House's "Don't Dream It's Over" will forever remind me of The Stand movie.

Oh yeah, I forgot that was in there until recently myself.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

dunno if i mentioned this, but i was so bored in chemistry the month ago, that i created my own music based anime series. i now cannot listen to disturbed, korn, Saliva, DragonForce, Garth Brook, Gorillaz, etc... without evolving the plot and story.
    (yes, i know i'm weird, get off my back)

So right now I'm listening to Duran Duran's "Hungry Like The Wolf" and it immediately makes me think of the scene in Old School where Andy Dick is teaching the women how to give blow jobs.

Gunslinger Apprentice Shamey is on a distinguished road Shamey's Avatar

"Walking on Sunshine" makes me think of Fry. I don't even hear the whoaoaoh anymore, just the dog howling.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult reminds me of The Stand

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Don't Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult reminds me of The Stand
    fixed

Oh, and me too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Everytime I hear Tammy's in Love by Debbie Reynolds , I think of that part in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas where Depp wakes up with that dinosaur tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    fixed

Oh, and me too.
    It actually reminds me of Wizard and Glass (Him and Susan).

"Romeo and Juliet will be together forever in eternity. Come on baby, we can be just like they are."

Especially since King said it was loosely based on Shakespeare.

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Oh, and me too.
    Yup, me too.

Let's Stay Together by Al Green always makes me envision Marcellus Wallace telling Butch "That's just pride, fuckin' wit you."

Lookin' Out My Back Door by CCR puts visions of The Dude pounding the roof of his raggedy car after getting it from the impound.

Where is My Mind by The Pixies induces images of buildings blowing up.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Let's Stay Together by Al Green always makes me envision Marcellus Wallace telling Butch "That's just pride, fuckin' wit you."
    "Fuck pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps..."

Country
    Country Flag

"In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it."
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"In the fifth, my ass goes down."

Country
    Country Flag

8)

Miserlou always makes me think of that movie, too. I was a little disappointed at the version on Guitar Hero II. I was hoping it was closer to the movie-version.

Panama makes me think of Superbad.

-Shel Silverstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast