Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs that you will forever associate with other mediums

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Cowboy Junkies' "Sweet Jane reminds me of Natural Born Killers

And I don't know the name of the group (I hate the song anyway), but that song "Butterfly" always makes me think of Orange County.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones ~ Goodfellas

Fernando...

OJ - It's Number of The Beast!

I can't believe I didn't mention this one-

Layla - Derek & The Dominos - Goodfellas (forever!!)

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Thanks feev.

Traveler ves_ka_Gan is on a distinguished road ves_ka_Gan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know whether I'm alone in this or not, but everytime I hear the song Into the Night by Santana, I can't help picturing Reap Festival in Mejis and Susan Delgado. Does anybody else have that picture?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I do now ves, thanks a lot! And welcome.

That Christmas and the Die Hard movies for sure.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i will forever associate 90's rock songs with the beach...especially sugar ray and all those mellow type songs
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Oh man...if we're getting into songs that relate to my life.....I could be here for years.
    Say it's not true.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Another obvious one:

Frank Sinatra - Love and Marriage - Married...With Children

Okay, Elvis Presley's "It's Now Or Never" always makes me think of the sex scene in Clay Pigeons.

Strangely, it's my fav Elvis song

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

that dean martin song - ain't that a kick in the head always reminds me of the movie Fools Rush In, and Las vegas in particular.

i used to have a mustang GT, and when I got in it, that song "Lap Dance" by the Neptunes always popped into my head.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Bad to the bone reminds me of Problem Child.

Respect by Erasure reminds me of Scrubs

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Family Guy will forever remind me of Star Wars a New Hope and vice versa.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Okay, Elvis Presley's ...
    Once again, thanks for reminding me - CYCLOPS SMILIE!

Elvis's A Little Less Conversation will always remind me of this amazing soccer video that I saw a few years ago, with all the (then) best players in the world playing inside a cage.

Mona Lisa Overdrive by Juno Reactor reminds me of The Matrix Reloaded because it's the car/chase scene-song, and it reminds me of this AMV that I saw on Newgrounds that futures Megaman vs Quickman.

Gunslinger Apprentice devo133 is on a distinguished road devo133's Avatar

A pretty little ditty Sleepwalk by Johnny and Santos in SK's Sleepwalkers.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ogxTQXAgY3Q&feature=related"]YouTube - Santo & Johnny - Sleep Walk 1959[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by devo133 View Post

YES!! One of the few instrumentals that I love.

My Mood
    Worried

Ballroom Blitz and Bohemian Rhapsody will forever remind me of Wayne's World!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah , of course, the Bohemian Rhapsody/Wayne's World combo! I think it's impossible to not associate those two if you've seen the movie.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Don't Fear the Reaper -- Bill n Ted playing games with the reaper in Excellent Adventure

I always thought they should have used that song there
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by devo133 View Post

YouTube - Santo & Johnny - Sleep Walk 1959
    which reminds me of La Bamba
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Yes! That too.

"Book Of Love" always reminds me of American Graffiti

Michael Jackson's "Beat It" reminds me of the diner scene in Back To The Future Part II

....continued

Lynard Skynard's "Tuesday's Gone" ~ Dazed and Confused

Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now"~ Shaun Of The Dead

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Ah , of course, the Bohemian Rhapsody/Wayne's World combo! I think it's impossible to not associate those two if you've seen the movie.

Get with the program...I posted that on the last page.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper = More Cowbell!

I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gunslinger Apprentice devo133 is on a distinguished road devo133's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper = More Cowbell!

lol love Chris Walken.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    So, I'm sitting here listening to Guns N' Rose's - You could be mine, and scenes from Terminator 2 keep popping into my head
    same here!

I just watched Terminator in anticipation of meeting you.

Sound of Science always makes me remember my little brother and I dancing crazy in his room to the beastie boys.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast