Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Terminator (Discussion for all films in the series)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He did it! Crazy son of a b*tch, he did it!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, nice! This is my chance to redeem myself.

Makes sense though right, throw a couple of bucks at the original actors to preserve the continuity of the show.

If Dyson's wife recongizes Sarah Connor, shouldn't we all too?
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

none of them are the same actors from T2. and feverish, the kid would have to be in his early twenties now.

but they did a good job of casting, because they still feel like those same characters.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Well shit, fuck me with a wrench then.

Dang! That woman really looked like the original one.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Enrique was Tony Amendola, who had a recurring role in Stargate SG-1.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

They should have got him for this

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently Summer Glau has been type-cast as "woman unable to communicate well with normal people but can kick your ass severely." I wonder how many other parts there will be for her with that description after this show ends?

Gunslinger Apprentice Jonn Wolfe is on a distinguished road Jonn Wolfe's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have absolutely NO problem with Summer being a Terminator or Typecast.

She's dreeeeaaamy.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With that avatar I figured you would like Summer Glau.

Browncoats for life.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    With that avatar I figured you would like Summer Glau.

Browncoats for life.
    REPRESENT!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, since we are talking about it, did you happen to buy the Serenity Graphic novel?

I haven't had the chance to pick one up just yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I'm made of fail.
    I didn't know they put one out.
    Might get it when I have the cash.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm made of fail"
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn!! I missed last night's. Anyone know if it will rerun?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it will, Jon. Although if it's any consolation, they'll have a recap of the last episode before each new episode.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dyson's wife was played by S. Epatha Merkerson in T2. She was the cop on Law and Order forever.

I don't recognize the actress playing her in the T:tSCC

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I just wanted it so bad. Like that dude yelling "that son of a bitch did it"

Sometimes I visualize so well, it becomes spontaneous reality.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, you're a crack up.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jonn Wolfe View Post
    I have absolutely NO problem with Summer being a Terminator or Typecast.

She's dreeeeaaamy.

*seconds that*
    In Digitized Remorse

Country
    Country Flag

Did a wallpaper of Summer last night.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Summer wallpaper.

I will make it my next desktop background as soon as I get tired of Linda Harrison from Planet of the Apes, which could be a while because she's really hot.

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Damn!! I missed last night's. Anyone know if it will rerun?
    You can watch them all on Fox's website, without commercials.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh snaps! That's right!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Hey, since we are talking about it, did you happen to buy the Serenity Graphic novel?

I haven't had the chance to pick one up just yet.
    I have the Serenity graphic novel along with the special edition of the movie and the entire series on DVD. They are all shiny.

Oh, and I have nothing against Summer playing a similar character to River. It is fun to see her kicking ass and acting crazy but I just wonder what she would be like playing a different kind of role.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw Summer Glau in an episode of CSI. She was pretty good.

Hey Rube, have you read the Serenity graphic novel yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast