I think I might have mentioned in another thread that television , for me, was reserved specifically for futbol games. I might have to take that back.

Fox is launching a spin off of the Terminator series next year, under the title The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The following is an excerpt that I copied+pasted from IGN.com

---------------------------------------
After the events of Terminator 2, Sarah and John Connor now find themselves fugitives from the law. The Sarah Connor Chronicles reveals what happens when Sarah stops running and goes on the offensive against an ever-evolving technological enemy bent on destroying her life, and perhaps the world. Her son, 15 year old John, knows that he may be the future savior of mankind, but is not yet ready to take on the mantle of leadership that he's told is his destiny. John finds himself inextricably drawn to Cameron, an enigmatic and otherworldly student at his high school, who soon proves to be much more than his confidante, as she assumes the role of Sarah and John's fearless protector. On their trail are not only threats from the future, but an intelligent and tough FBI agent, James Ellison, who soon becomes a powerful ally.

(Here's the link if you want to check out the full article: http://tv.ign.com/objects/850/850896.html)

------------------------------------
I'm a HUGE Terminator fan, and I can't wait (although I'll have to,sadly) for this show to air next year. Who else will follow the adventures of Sarah and John and their mechanical friend(s)?