Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: T3h Competition

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default T3h Competition

Okay guys, me and mark are looking for some help.

Were both gonna make an amv for a movie called Final Fantasy Advent Children. And we want you guys to decide who made the better one.

We only want 11 judges so submit your name if you want to judge and well pick the 11 at random.

Thanks y'all, now you just gotta wait for us to finish the amvs xD

LET THE EPIC BATTLE COMMENSE!
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude! You forgot to mention the songs! I'm using "The ghost of the Navigator" by Iron Maiden, he is using some breaking benjamin song, he'll tell you.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Country
    Country Flag

oh yeah xD the songs! Im using Had Enough by Breaking Benjamin
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Huge Final Fantasy fan here, so count me in.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks ^.^

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If I can be, I'm in.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll PM another guy on here to join up, he's a pretty big final fantasy fan as well.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing I know him feev?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

(taps nose)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Right on!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

PM > sent.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to dissapoint you guys but the comps been axed me and mark have decided not to compete lol. Were still gonna make the videos so if you would like to see them PM either of us. Thanks.

If a mod could lock or delete this thread? Thankee sai!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can. I'll send it away to the clearing.

If you rescue me