Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul - El Camino *spoilers*

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What makes you think they buried the kid? The implication was that they were going to dissolve him with acid as well. The dismantling the bike segment was a hint of what they might possibly have to do to the kid as well ...

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I was a little bit confused about what he was doing in a pile of dirt in the first place ... that was odd. It seemed to be inefficient.

I loved last night's episode. Walt has completely lost viewer sympathy at this point. I was scared for Jesse that Walt was going to do something to him when Jesse said he wanted out too. And poor Jesse, getting manipulated again by Walt at dinner. Walt is only nice or fatherly towards Jesse when he is trying to manipulate him, and Jesse should have caught on to that by now. But the look Jesse gave when Skylar was like, "Oh did he tell you about my affair?" Priceless.

I thought right away that Todd saving the tarantula in the jar was bad. Like Bev said, you never keep souvenirs. It never ends well.

I'm very disappointed that Mike didn't restrain Walter better, or just knock him out or something. He should know that Walter is more resourceful than that.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I was a bit confused about the body in the dirt, too. Maybe they buried him in dirt for transport so if they got pulled over a dead body in the back wouldn't be so conspicuous. I'm pretty sure Walt was preparing a hydrofluoric acid barrel for the kid, too, at the end.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct, they hid his body and the bike in the dirt in case they got pulled over by the cops.

They couldn't very well just put it in the passenger seat now could they?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I could barely stand to watch it, which is true of most interactions between Walt and Skyler this season.
    Agreed. Very hard to watch. The last few episodes have managed to twist my stomach in knots and that is a hard thing to do.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for nothing, Bev but for a writer you seem to spend way too much time watching TV!!!! Go write some shit!!! You're good, no? LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Just kidding around!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Where do you think I get some of my best ideas from?!

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Correct, they hid his body and the bike in the dirt in case they got pulled over by the cops.

They couldn't very well just put it in the passenger seat now could they?
    This is something I probably would have noticed had I not been playing zombie tsunami on my phone for the first few minutes of the show.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, they dissolved the kid in acid. It was a call back to one of the most famous scenes on Breaking Bad, when they dissolve the guy in the bath tub and it falls through the floor.

Walt whistling shortly after seeing the news report about the kid is just chilling. I've always been in Walt's corner, but it's getting harder and harder. It's also pretty lonely there because I think I'm one of his last supporters.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the shows greatest strengths is seeing our once protagonist slowly crawl toward the other end of the spectrum to become the villian. It's quite amazing.

If you watch an episode of the first season and watch an episode now Walt is almost a completely different person.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    One of the shows greatest strengths is seeing our once protagonist slowly crawl toward the other end of the spectrum to become the villian. It's quite amazing.

If you watch an episode of the first season and watch an episode now Walt is almost a completely different person.
    Couldn't agree more!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I KNEW IT! I knew Mike was going to die. I had no idea it would be by Walter's hand though.

At this point, Walt is in complete villain mode. If there was any vintage of sympathy from me, it's gone after yesterday. It was great that after he shot Mike, he completely reverted back to Walter White mode ... helpless, lost, in over his head ... he's truly lost all sense of direction now.

Dammit that makes me mad. I really liked Mike. And for Walt to kill him and then say "Oops, I could have gotten that info from Lydia," well that just burns my chaps. Poor guy -- had to abandon his granddaughter in the park. "Just let me die in peace."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Not only that, she will never get to see the money that her grandfather worked so hard (killed for) to get, although I suppose that's not too bad considering it's all blood money ...

I was wondering if there might be a chance that one box might be off the radar since the lawyer wasn't adding any new money to it when he was caught. It was already full to the brim.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that particular box is safe (for the moment anyway). Walt is gone. Even HE is going by Heisenberg now, even if we did get a glimpse of Walter at the end. I lost all hope of redemption for Walter at the end of last season with the closeup of the patio. I think at this point, it is just whether Jesse (and Skylar) can avoid getting sucked down., or if Jesse's going to be able to "Break Good". Remains to be seen, but I have a feeling that's where we're headed with birthday #52.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...Very sad to see Mike out of the picture. Walt is just reacting now with no planning and no long term goals. He is trying to hold on so hard to the only thing left in his life. Very sad to see someone so likeable degenerate into such a unfeeling, uncaring, individual.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Wow...Very sad to see Mike out of the picture. Walt is just reacting now with no planning and no long term goals. He is trying to hold on so hard to the only thing left in his life. Very sad to see someone so likeable degenerate into such a unfeeling, uncaring, individual.
    Can't help thinking, much along the lines of Gus' transition in a way. Personality wise that is.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't help but feel that the fact that Walter 1) openly admitted to being Heisenberg to such dangerous people, and 2) admitted to being directly responsible for Fring's death is a very ominous sign for both himself and Jesse.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a bloodthirsty episode. The visit between Walt and Jesse had me on the edge of my seat. How far has this moved that Jesse knew it had to be Walt, and that he had to make a trip to the other room first. Does anyone think that the ricin is going to eventually find a use, accidental or not? Is the cancer back? Can we wait nearly a year for the rest?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great episode and awesome ending. Hanks mind will be grinding through W.W. now. He is like a bulldog.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to see where this is heading however I wish they would have spent more time with Walt and Skyler. I'm curious where their relationship is as of the last scene of yesterdays finale.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the end will be with Walt in cuff's. Then again, who knows, right?

Great show!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, Hank wakes up! Now he'll know what his boss experienced by missing the fact that Gus was dirty. Those were the nastiest prison stabbings I've ever seen--especially the first one. Ow.

What's Jesse going to do with all that money? Was a time Walt wouldn't give him his due because he was sure (and he had good reason) that Jesse would kill himself with drugs. Of all the characters, I have the hardest time figuring out how Jesse is going to play into the final 8. Poor old Marie has turned from being the kooky kleptomaniac into the voice of reason. Loved the scene in the storage locker!

Why are they making us wait?!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm wondering if/how much remorse and responsibility Hank may feel over the prisoners death. Very cold blooded, graphic, and violent way to die for all of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast