Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul - El Camino *spoilers*

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Is there going to be another season/s of Better Call Saul? I haven't seen or heard anything about it.
    Yes, but not until some time in 2020.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Who else is stoked for the movie? Can't believe it's coming out so soon!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Who else is stoked for the movie? Can't believe it's coming out so soon!
    I CANNOT WAIT. Who wants to bet the very end of the movie (A LA Marvel Style) will have a Walt cameo or tease? Never seen him actually die..... I hope we do to be honest. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to imagine that if they are bringing Walter back he'd be introduced in the first half. Having him show up as a cameo towards the end rings too much like setting up a sequel to the sequel.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to imagine that if they are bringing Walter back he'd be introduced in the first half. Having him show up as a cameo towards the end rings too much like setting up a sequel to the sequel.
    But is that not what they are up to? DO you think? I kinda do to be honest... 3 movies.... sounds nice
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm kind of leaning towards Walt being alive.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think so too, and I think he'll be introduced a little before the halfway point. Maybe he lives long enough to grant Jesse one final boon.

I keep mulling over the name of the movie, El Camino. Of course it's the name of the car, but in Spanish it translates to 'the road'. Gilligan loves the allegorical currents of titles, so maybe the final shot is of Jesse driving down the road, having finally escaped all his would be pursuers.

Having said that, I would love love LOVE for the final shot of the film to be Jesse making some kind of wood art project while in Alaska, quietly reflecting on his life.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep mulling over the name of the movie, El Camino. Of course it's the name of the car, but in Spanish it translates to 'the road'.
    Probably just a nod to Hulu's The Path, starring Jesse Pinkman

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Is there going to be another season/s of Better Call Saul? I haven't seen or heard anything about it.
    Yes, but not until some time in 2020.
    I'm really glad to hear this. They *could* have ended it here, and it would be great, but if they have more story to tell, I'm signed up.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think so too, and I think he'll be introduced a little before the halfway point. Maybe he lives long enough to grant Jesse one final boon.

I keep mulling over the name of the movie, El Camino. Of course it's the name of the car, but in Spanish it translates to 'the road'. Gilligan loves the allegorical currents of titles, so maybe the final shot is of Jesse driving down the road, having finally escaped all his would be pursuers.

Having said that, I would love love LOVE for the final shot of the film to be Jesse making some kind of wood art project while in Alaska, quietly reflecting on his life.
    I really, really felt for Jesse during the entire run of the show. Mr. White didn't do well by that kid at all. Not by many people really.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

El Camino might have something to do with El Camino Real.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing. Great edit. Can't wait for this damn movie!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As long as Vince Gilligan is directing, I have no fears.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'M READY

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm... it looks like he's prepping himself for revenge. But revenge against who, exactly? All the neo-nazis are dead.

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm... it looks like he's prepping himself for revenge. But revenge against who, exactly? All the neo-nazis are dead.
    Walt.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok so after watching the trailer a few times, I think I figured a few things out -
    1. That final shot is the Vacuum Cleaner guy from the series who makes people disappear
    2. When he says "are you ready?" he's referring to whisking him away, not like they're going to duel or anything (note Jesse's completely relaxed in this scene)
    3. Jesse has no way of contacting him, which leads me to believe Saul will appear in some way to put the two together - perhaps after Saul sees him on TV or somethin'

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I hear this is going to get a limited theatrical release? If so, I'm all over that.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, very limited.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

One more day my dudes. One. More. Day.

Please oh please be good, pleeeaaseeeeee

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, for anyone interested -

The 12 Defining Shots of Breaking Bad

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I'm watching. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW FEEV?!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast