Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul - El Camino *spoilers*

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Did ya watch it!!!??? I recorded it last night and just watched it tonight. All I can say is WOW!
    Yeah, I did not see that coming!!! At least I was surprised they went there
    Spoiler:
    Killing off Gus
    . Now I'm dying to see where this is going next season.
    Spoiler:
    I'm sure there will be Cartel related repercussions. Somebody is always poised to take the boss' place!!!
    Well I certainly figured
    Spoiler:
    someone was going to bite the bullet I just didn't know who.
    I was thinking the same as you about next season except
    Spoiler:
    I'm pretty sure we are finally going to find out alot more about the past of Gus and who his daddy his
    !

Ummmm...I'm not sure how I put my reply into your quote but I did.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I only just started the second season of BB, but oh my God, this show is mindblowing. I love it so, so much.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've seen the first 3 seasons and I think it's one of the best shows on TeeVeeIsion. But I never watch broadcast TV so I have to wait to rent the DVDs. I'm looking forward to season 4.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just might start watching this very, very soon. I've heard a lot of good things about it from feev, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll enjoy it.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I just might start watching this very, very soon. I've heard a lot of good things about it from feev, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll enjoy it.
    I hope you enjoy it! I finished season 1 and am a couple episodes into season 2. I still haven't found that great moment yet. I feel like I'm missing something. But I plan to continue on. And as an added bonus Feev is going to watch Dead Like Me in return. That should make you happy DD
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just hope this would encourage him to finally finish series 5 of Who. (I know it's on Netflix instant now, feev, so you have no excuse! )

- Melike

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I hope you enjoy it! I finished season 1 and am a couple episodes into season 2. I still haven't found that great moment yet. I feel like I'm missing something. But I plan to continue on. And as an added bonus Feev is going to watch Dead Like Me in return. That should make you happy DD
    We just finished season 2, Heather. I think there are some great moments in season 2. One episode, in particular, made me cry a little. Now, that happens pretty easily for me (damn these female hormones!) but it was a pretty powerful episode. I think season 2 was when I finally got sucked in to it.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Excellent!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watched the first 2 episodes of Breaking Bad last night. Really grim stuff, but surprisingly funny at times. It's interesting to see that it isn't, as I thought it was going to be, a show about the day to day problems of running a meth lab, but more how one mistake made in the first episode just leads to another and another and another as the show goes on. It really is great viewing, to see an ordinary man's life just get progressively worse and worse. Will try and watch more when I can.

Oh, and also, nice to see a character in tv who has special needs but isn't flat out retarded or has psychic powers or a hidden wisdom because they "see things differently" bullshit. Seriously, whenever I see a character who's clearly a special needs character, the above stereotypes are all I ever see in tv and hollywood. It's nice to see something a little bit more closer to reality in seeing a teenage character who's as smart and stupid as everyone else around him, he's just got extra problems to deal with in his life that most people are lucky enough to deal with.

- Melike

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Do netflix do a free trial? I really want to watch this but can't find any "watch online" links that work.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yep, a one month free trial. That's how I started watching it.

- Melike

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, I didn't want to properly sign up as I already pay for lovefilm - but that's perfect.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Cool, I didn't want to properly sign up as I already pay for lovefilm - but that's perfect.
    Me too, unfortunatly I didn't watch too much of it before my trial was up, but what I did see I really liked. The first series is only 7 eps long, too. I'll probably look out for the dvd.

Of course, you know what show has top priority over this one, don't ya?

- Melike

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeth marthter!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Awesome, Lisa!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP*

Anyone else still watching this!?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Still need to watch season 2, feev. I'll let you know the instant I get round to watching it, though.

- Melike

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP*

Anyone else still watching this!?
    Yes! Still love it and curious where this season is going. Fixing to crank up episode four (?) from the DVR tonight.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The scene between Walt and Skyler was amazing. It's all downhill from here, methinks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

She's gonna try and kill Walt. Don't ya think?

At this jumcture, I sure wouldn't close my eyes when she's home!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I think anything's possible in this final season. I just wish they weren't splitting it into two pieces of eight, making us wait until 2013 for it all to wrap up.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a feeling that Walter is going to cause - either directly or indirectly - Skyler's death.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

We know from the first episode of the season that he's on the road by himself a year later from the birthday we just saw (51st) on his birthday (52nd) at Denny's with his cancer back and looking for someone with a big gun. Unless Skyler follows him, I think he'll be safe from her.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great episode this Sunday. Me and my wife do not see eye to eye on the whole Walter and Skyler issue...fun discussion ensued.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post

We know from the first episode of the season that he's on the road by himself a year later from the birthday we just saw (51st) on his birthday (52nd) at Denny's with his cancer back and looking for someone with a big gun. Unless Skyler follows him, I think he'll be safe from her.
    Oh I know. I said she will try to kill him or manuever some one else into position to do it.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast