Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul - El Camino *spoilers*

Hybrid View

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

:caution: Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul - El Camino *spoilers*

Holy S#!T this is an insane show. After downloading this first season and watching the pilot I was hooked within the first 2 minuets.
    Bryan Cranston (Malcolm In The Middle dad) plays a chemistry teacher who has developed lung cancer and has had to take up a second job at a car wash for extra income to support his (pregnant) wife and teenage, crippled, child.
    To make a long story short he hooks up with an old student who is a known meth cook. They team up, using the students first hand knowledge of cooking and Cranstons knowledge of chemisty and resources stolen from the school to create super pure meth which is cooked in a mobile home in the desert.
    It doesnt take long for all hell to break loose and a domino affect takes place rippling through all aspects of his life.
    Its an intense show on AMC (American Movie Channel) of all channels. Check it out....

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I love this show! Aaron got me hooked on it after one episode. My only complaint is that it seems like they're never playing a new episode on AMC. I also watch the show after Breaking Bad, Mad Men.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mad Men, havent heard of it being I downloaded Breaking Bad...Whats the gist?

See us both in the black

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, at least I'm not alone. I preached about the awesomeness of this show a few months back and got mostly blank stares. It's good to see some people watching it.

Hannah, the first season of breaking bad is over. They are just airing the reruns.

The scene that hooked me on this show and made me realize that they are for real and they're not going to pull any punches is the scene in the basement with the drug dealer. If you've seen the episode, you know what I'm talking about.

I've been looking for a pic with Cranston wearing that black hat and sunglasses for my avatar but I can't find one.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

So Mad Men is about advertising execs in the early 60s. It's pretty decent.

I came into this show around episode 2, and the part where he dissolves the dude in the bathtub is what got me hooked. Then the part where he goes to Tuco's to get his money back and gets all crazy ... that scene was awesome.

So do we know when Breaking Bad is coming back on?

Country
    Country Flag

I cant wait for the DEA brother in law to learn that its Cranston cooking the cooking and supplying the town with the drugs.

See us both in the black

My Mood
    Amused

oohhh he'll be in so much shit.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn this show is good.

I could not get into Mad Men...but Breaking Bad is one of the best shows I have seen.

I could really see this show lasting three or four seasons. Great characters.

Country
    Country Flag

When are we supposed to get new episodes?

See us both in the black

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do we have any new people watching this great show?

You know once this show is over, you're all going to go running out to buy the dvds.

I say just start watching it now and save yourself some cash. It might just be the best show on TV.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed.

Although I am not sure that the second season is turning out as good as the first season did.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Breaking Bad

I searched and I'm surprised there's no thread on this series. The new season just started and the reason I'm posting (aside from the fact that it's one of the best series ever) is that they showed a quick shot of Stephen King's Everything's Eventual paperback (alas) during the episode. Thought that was cool.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw this as well (although I didn't remember which book) and thought that it may have been a "tip of the hat" to Mr. King. Does anyone have any thoughts on the season premiere? Myself I enjoyed it but didn't feel it was a good premiere for new viewers. To me it had the intensity that this show is known for but it just didn't have any "BIG" moments. The big moment was kind off somber and moved to slow for me. To me this episode was like a emotional shrug and sigh before someone going back to work (does this make sense to anyone?).

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I liked the nod to King as well. One of the best current shows on along with Dexter IMO. It was a fantastic episode. I definitely see what you mean Ben, but personally, i don't mind. To me, this is the type of show that really needs to be seen from the start. As evidenced by this episode, you would have missed a huge amount by starting here.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently caught up on the previous season's just prior to the Premiere. Seems to me that the intesity builds in this show throughout each season. So I'm going with the flow for now and am not totally disappointed so far. These guys are ingenious TV storytellers!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm nine episodes into season two, and holy shit.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I could have sworn there was a Breaking Bad thread around here somewhere. I remember discussing the show with a few people here in some thread. I love Breaking Bad. It's easily my favorite show on TV right now.

The first episode of this season was amazing. I can't wait to see what's in store.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying like hell to catch up.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone beside me excited about the season finale tommorow? I wasn't really digging this season until the last three episodes and now I'm loving BB all over again.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yes! Tonight's the night. My favorite character is Saul -- I get a big kick out of him whenever he shows up.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Yes! Tonight's the night. My favorite character is Saul -- I get a big kick out of him whenever he shows up.
    Saul is excellent. He is everything I think of when I imagine a lawyer

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm hyped to see the finale tonight!!!

Great show, but it's gotta be starting to come to an end. They are just getting a little too close to the vest with some of the story lines. Walter looks to be almost done either by Gus or finally Hank.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Great show, but it's gotta be starting to come to an end. They are just getting a little too close to the vest with some of the story lines. Walter looks to be almost done either by Gus or finally Hank.
    Did ya watch it!!!??? I recorded it last night and just watched it tonight. All I can say is WOW!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Did ya watch it!!!??? I recorded it last night and just watched it tonight. All I can say is WOW!
    Yeah, I did not see that coming!!! At least I was surprised they went there
    Spoiler:
    Killing off Gus
    . Now I'm dying to see where this is going next season.
    Spoiler:
    I'm sure there will be Cartel related repercussions. Somebody is always poised to take the boss' place!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Yeah, I did not see that coming!!! At least I was surprised they went there
    Spoiler:
    Killing off Gus
    . Now I'm dying to see where this is going next season.
    Spoiler:
    I'm sure there will be Cartel related repercussions. Somebody is always poised to take the boss' place!!!
    Well I certainly figured
    Spoiler:
    someone was going to bite the bullet I just didn't know who.
    I was thinking the same as you about next season except
    Spoiler:
    I'm pretty sure we are finally going to find out alot more about the past of Gus and who his daddy his
    !

Ummmm...I'm not sure how I put my reply into your quote but I did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast